How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

have been using this nic for a looonnngg time since my sec school days... have forgotten why i chose this nick ...

Hi all, my nick is my name spelt backwards, been using it since i started using the internet.

My sir name is Blue. Well..... In chinese is 蓝. And i like the word swift when i was young. So i just put both words together to form this nickname. :)

Re: deenosaur, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Name = Aberdeen
in Short = deen
Internet came along... needed to have a nick

deen + dinosaur = deenosaur!

Cheers!

Deen

Aloysius is my name and driving a M3 E90 Sedan. G-Power is the supercharger I am intending for my modification.

Re: hjw55, how did you choose / get your nickname?

hello, hjw is the short form of my name, just simply like the no. 55......:thumbsup:

Hi to all BMW fans,

My wife just gotten her 1.5yrs old 318i today, I'm acting on this forum on behalf of her.

Can someone pls enlighten me is the 'Electrical Retractable Side Mirror' available in 318i cos I can't locate the button.

THANKS

Hey everyone...new here!

I always use the nick Darkangel in most of my other forums, usually hanging around in the watch & IT forums.

9898 cos that's the last 4 digits of my phone number hehe.

Cheers!

Hello Everyone!

Newbie to this forum. Just booked my F10 Highline over the weekend so thought it would be a good idea to get connnected with communities of common interest. This is not my first encounter with beamers as I had an E30 and E36 many years back - kinda like a full circle in car ownership for me having experienced Alfa, Honda, Mazda and MB in between.

Regards.

just booked a 523i over the weekend...this forum seems to be a great place to exchange views and advice....

Re: Xieck, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi all, my initials are c.k. Surname is Xie. So Xieck, there goes.
Just got a resale E60, just snooping around for some hot deals :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
77betink

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back