How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: ongjonathan87, how did you choose / get your nickname?

hi all

well my name is jonathan and born in 87 as you all can see.

i currently don't own a bmw, but my household has a 520i and a honda accord.

and my current dream car is actually a maserati granturismo, but current realistic target would be the 1 series m coupe for obvious reasons. everyone loves it.

and so yup this would be my introduction. hope to meet fellow bmw enthusiasts in the near future.

Re: How did you choose / get your nickname?

haha, it's not i got it, i gave it to myself because i'm a slow driver on the road, haha...therefore, i named myself as slowturtle....

Radon39;136862 said:
Mine, I deal with Radiation, thus RAD. RADON is a radioactive substance....so that's it..and 39 is my car make...E39

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

hi everyone,

i am driving a civic now and considering to upgrade to a BMW, so decided the best way is to join a forum and learn more before buying. my nick comprises of my initials and my car plate :)

Well, I used to be much fatter and have been nicknamed "Fatcat". After dedicated effort, I become much slimmer so I crowned myself "Fitcat" to identify.

Re: inergen, how did you choose / get your nickname?

a chemical combination of a inert gas and oxygen, radically transforming into a life-saving gas used in emergencies.....:p

I just bought a bmw530 dA and the reason is here:
I hired in the internet a car from Paris airport some times ago and I chose a vw golf automatic.
When I came to the desk, the girl said: We have not today an automatic vw golf but can I give you
a brand-new bmw, of course at the same price.
This was the first time I drove bmw and you understand that after the trip I had to go to the bmw dealer. . .
The reason I came here is that I wanted to ask a question from one of your member.

Greetings from Finland! (We do not have icebears here, temperature is now +29 celcius. . .)

Rainer

Re: ajacks76, how did you choose / get your nickname?

never been asked that before :)

back in school to create an email accounts, this one IT dude just took the first letter of my first name and the 5 letters from my last name... and th rest is history !

driving an e63, just learned my wheels are dent.. am looking to replace with ori... any guys out there getting rid of theirs ?

am new here.. cheers
:dance:

Got my nick Satruz many years back when i was holidaying in Melbourne and got quite happy on this strong drink in a pub.... didn't know how to spell it then, so just made up this word and used it as a nick since then - just for memories' sake :p

I'm driving an E60...... :)

Re: nokiaddc, how did you choose / get your nickname?

I got hooked on Nokia phones sometime back and thought, "why not?" DDC are the initials of my name..

Re: Frostee, how did you choose / get your nickname?

I drive a Forester and have always used Frosty - but that was taken, so defaulted to Frostee. Thinking of picking up an E90 as a 2nd car, so decided to check out the site. Cheers.

I like to watch my cable TV (Astro) and I like the anime Astroboy so I just add Astro to my nickname Nyu and it became astronyu. :)

Re: JsMagic, how did you choose / get your nickname?

I am getting a Bimmer soon and my company name is Js Magic.....
How do i get in touch with the moderators to be a site sponsor?

Hi everyone, just join in..here is more intro about myself..my nickname is my name (nothing special :) )
Just got my ride not long ago and have been reading thru the forum since then.
it has been very informative and i have learnt most of my knowledge on bimmer from here.

Re: Peter Aunty, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi... that's actually how family addresses me at home. My sis has a dog Peter, so naturally I'm Peter's Ah Yee....
I'm new to this group and excited to share and learn from everyone.

Cheers.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
77betink

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back