How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

My nick is gasing21... i use it since 15 years ago... seriously can't remember why "21"... but gasing (spinner) sounded the same as my actual name though =)

Re: sa.tan, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi all, Sa.tan happened to be my initial. Bet alot of you guys must be laughing it off when you see someone with a nametag bearing S A TAN during the army. :D

Re: Just newbie, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi there, I chose my nick because I'm just a BMW newbie. Wanna learn more about BMW here. Thanks for guidance.:cool:

Re: Namesiz, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi, just gotten my bmw not long ago and wanna find out more. still a newbie haha. just started using this nick not long ago and its from a movie...:yummie:

Re: b6c3f1, how did you choose / get your nickname?

The strain of hybrid mice that I worked with and spent more time with than other human beings for 3 years while in grad school.

Re: jjfuelsystems, how did you choose / get your nickname?

My name is Johnson and all in my family the name starts with "J" so its become my Company Name "JJ" and I am doing business in Fuel saving device which was manufactured from USA so the name comes like " JJ Fuel Systems" :)

Re: mordeth, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Mordeth comes from a character in a favorite fantasy story series.. The series is called "wheel of time" by Robert Jordan if anyone is interested.. :)

happen to combine mine with half first name...
glad to be in the community.

Re: bkelz, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi all, I am Kelvin.. nothing really special about the nick just be myself .... Be Kelvin>Bkel.
The Z stands for my new ride, which I traded my SAAB for a Z4

Re: ryan, how did you choose / get your nickname?

ryan;136859 said:
Hey guys,

As the title goes...how did you choose or get your nickname?

Mine is just my name, so i don't really count. How about yours?

Hi Ryan

you are sure fast. i just signed up a while ago.

Ho is my surname and SC my initials.

many still call me hsc.

thanks

Re: ice-t, how did you choose / get your nickname?

My initials.. Ian C E Tan. A BM lover like evryone else in this forum.

Just want to share with evryone that i just got booked for having too much tint on my windows.. FINED $70 and had to get them changed. Seems like LTA is very strict on tinted windows..

Re: Cantona7, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Cantona7 is a Famous footballer or Lagend in Manchester United F.C. And his jersey is No. 7.

I grow up watching him kicking others player's ass.

hey guys... new here.. doing a research about E46... yeah i know its an old beemer..but maybe tats all i could afford. btw, sibingai is a nickname ive use a longggggg time in other forums. Singaporebikes Forum.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
18winink

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back