How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: marigold, how did you choose / get your nickname?

denJAP;816115 said:
:sneaky: Not really a professional, still have alot of room for me to improve:laughlik::laughlik::(

I don't mind letting my car and me be your model to improve!! :dance: :laughlik: :laughlik:

marigold;816159 said:
I don't mind letting my car and me be your model to improve!! :dance: :laughlik: :laughlik:

bro.. my standard not as good as Ode to Studio leh.. :| No studio shoot one :(

Re: yuziqpalmyra, how did you choose / get your nickname?

yuziq is a combination of my name and my two sons. palmyra is d name of d resort dat me & my family stayed during our first holiday trip to phuket a few yrs back n has been back to phuket ever since...he..he

denJAP;816366 said:
bro.. my standard not as good as Ode to Studio leh.. :| No studio shoot one :(

Hehe.. I am not bro la.. I don't mind free outdoor shoots too leh!! :laughlik:

marigold;816464 said:
Hehe.. I am not bro la.. I don't mind free outdoor shoots too leh!! :laughlik:

:oooops: sorry bout that.. maybe I can drop by Kallang for BMW's month end meetup on 27th after going to SIN2012 :)

denJAP;816641 said:
:oooops: sorry bout that.. maybe I can drop by Kallang for BMW's month end meetup on 27th after going to SIN2012 :)

Awww!! So sweet.. But I cant make it for the gathering on 27th cos got something on! Argh.. U not gg for the 31st gathering?

marigold;816817 said:
Awww!! So sweet.. But I cant make it for the gathering on 27th cos got something on! Argh.. U not gg for the 31st gathering?

It'll be kinda incovenient for me to travel to Teban Gardens from North-East side.. Especially when I'm still in the midst of getting my drivers' license :cool:

denJAP;816963 said:
It'll be kinda incovenient for me to travel to Teban Gardens from North-East side.. Especially when I'm still in the midst of getting my drivers' license :cool:

Ooh!! From north east too!! Haha.. U don't have driver's licence but got car already??

marigold;817029 said:
Ooh!! From north east too!! Haha.. U don't have driver's licence but got car already??

That will never ever happen. Considering the cost of taxes and COEs in Singapore.. :sleepy:

denJAP;817068 said:
That will never ever happen. Considering the cost of taxes and COEs in Singapore.. :sleepy:

Don't say never la.. No one knows what the future beholds..

Re: Silkroad21, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi hi! 21 is my fave number and my 320i gives me a really smooth drive...as smooth as the silk road I think 8)

marigold;817150 said:
Don't say never la.. No one knows what the future beholds..

with COE now at ~$90k.. Buying a car will be quite a burden, let alone saying getting one before even one has his/her license :D Will only get one after I'm done with my drivers' license 8)

Re: pmawinner, how did you choose / get your nickname?

PMA - positive mental attitude & be a winner... Always remember this line I learn in professional selling. That why I chose it to remind me constantly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
good88comco
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back