How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

btw, kaxper is a derivation of my favourite ghost 'casper' .. i guess i am the not-so-friendly version

Re: sponge, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi All,

Mine was nothing special........ when ask tp chose a nickname..... look up on the table and saw a sponge lying there..... so i tot why not....:yummie:

Glad to be finally able to log in....

Cheers

Re: luciferz666, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi, good afternoon to everyone here....
I using the nick quite long ago coz my ride number plate is 666...
Have a nice day...
Rgds

Re: ryan, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi to all...Im currently driving a red evo & tats hw my nick was born.Apparently juz find tat its too short so blend in with the cross word & there comes the yr Im born...:nehnehhh:

Hello all. How did I choose my nickname..hmmm..guess I am a great fan of micheal buble.

Hello all. Bubleman here. Just traded in my Merc for a BMW 5 series. I hope to meet you all at the next meet up.

regards

Hi. Nothing special about the nickname. I just pick one that is rarely used. Anyway, passion for cars is quite sinful in Singapore's context. Cheers.

Hi Ryan

Was looking 4 a nick for Yahoo to play games. It exactly mean just for fun.

hi guys i used to be an avid mountian biker has a sweet front fork Rock Shock Superlight Integrated Device = rssid heheheheh p.s. just got a silver 1991 E36 318IA to bash around in ...........

My 1st BMW was a ''96 520i. It was my introduction to the vanos engine and an appropriate calling card.

Hi guys,its always been my dream to lap around nurburgring circuit,1388 is my car number,thats how I got my nick.Cheers to all.

hi i'm zendricc. This just pops up in my head often and i just had it as id. well mine is e36. Nice meeting u guys.

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum. Got my nick because I have a 911, I'm looking forward to owning a BMW soon so I'm checking in now.

MIne came from the unique and lucrative product my company carry - No-Wet Waterless Car Care. Wanna to know more? www.nowetasia.com
Cheers!

Started out as a joke. A little kid once asked me which "animal" year of the Chinese calendar I was born under - so I told him the year of the Penguin and he believed me. Sorry but there is a mixed-up kid running around out there now.

Re: Mapet, how did you choose / get your nickname?

I had a "girl-friend" who was like a pet and I called her my-pet......mapet

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiee88ro
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back