How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

zckenny, zc are the initials of my pinyin name and Kenny is name. Used to have issues getting a UserID that's unique until I tried using this and so far it is really unique.

I traded my 10 yr C200 Merc for a 2005 E90 320i. Used to drive a 1996 E39 528i

Re: How did you choose / get your nickname?

I have been a BMW owner since the early 80's, starting with 3 series and moving on to bigger cars as I get older. A friend of mine launched Personalised Plates in New Zealand when I was living there and offered me a free plate to publicise the launch. I was driving a 325 Motorsport and we chose BMMEUP as the personalised plate (Star Trek was very big at the time). I still own that plate in NZ. I may have a photo somewhere. If I find it I will post it! I own 3 personalised plates in NZ. BMMEUP, SOFTOP for my 1978 MG Roadster, and SCG11X (my Singapore plate number) as I have an E38 740Li in Auckland - still a great car!

Re: Linda325i, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Sprawler;953435 said:
Hello Linda,
you must be very experienced with bimmers then! It will be good if you can share your experience with us. :)

A very good morning you ....Sprawler. :)

Well. ... honestly I must say being a lady but I have always love to know more which ever

Model that I drive and even now I never get tired of leaning plus sharing all the tips

With all that wish to know and sometimes spending time in the workshop can be

a little test by not doing anything and only wish if I can joint in and do my part with the car!!!

Would be cool....:):) Being in the workshop certainly we can learn a lot , and

at the same time making sure that the parts were changed by our own choice.

The workshop that I goes to always show me the parts that they replaced. .I guess after trial and error

we all will find out which workshop is good and which is bad :)

Well ......Sprawler in the mean time do take care and stay cool.....ya !!

plus do share some stories about your vehicle so far ??

Perhaps you are Sifu Master compare to me !!!

Tqvm

Linda325i :):)

Re: Linda325i, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Linda325i;953913 said:
A very good morning you ....Sprawler. :)

Well. ... honestly I must say being a lady but I have always love to know more which ever

Model that I drive and even now I never get tired of leaning plus sharing all the tips

With all that wish to know and sometimes spending time in the workshop can be

a little test by not doing anything and only wish if I can joint in and do my part with the car!!!

Would be cool....:):) Being in the workshop certainly we can learn a lot , and

at the same time making sure that the parts were changed by our own choice.

The workshop that I goes to always show me the parts that they replaced. .I guess after trial and error

we all will find out which workshop is good and which is bad :)

Well ......Sprawler in the mean time do take care and stay cool.....ya !!

plus do share some stories about your vehicle so far ??

Perhaps you are Sifu Master compare to me !!!

Tqvm

Linda325i :):)

Thats very good to hear. If in future whenever in doubt can consult you liao. haha. Im definitely no Sifu of any sort. Im still very green in fact. Im currently driving f10 535i. :)

Re: ryan, how did you choose / get your nickname?

for my nickname, its just that i like that particular wine grape a lot, and have been using this nickname since the good ol days of delphi forums.

Hi everyone,

My nick came from my wife, back in the days we still had time to play console games.... PS1 - GT1 :p

Mine, i love this skateboarder name bobburnquist so yea i took his last name

Adren is my name. BMW is my dream car and I'm finally driving my first 328..

Re: stevenk29, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Well...my name is Steven, and my surname starts with K,
I was introduced to email in the early 1990s,
I was 29 then..hence stevenk29. its been nearly 20 years now...
I own all the stevenk29 in hotmail, gmail, yahoo etc...

I drive a 2 week old X3, mineral silver...great looking car,
upgraded from a X1 which I have been driving for 1 and half year,
I love my X3.
Happy Lunar New Year & Cheers everybody!:)

Re: stevenk29, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Should be easy to guess, I stayed in UE Square and hence the nick. But the number 52 has nothing to do with my age :)

Just got a pre-owned 320 delivered before the Chinese New Year. I will not be getting much of a ride on this though as the car is mainly for my wife to attend to all her daily trivials. But I will be her chief mechanics, that's for sure.......that's the main reason why I choose a 320, hoping to have a lighter duty.

Thanks....ue52square

Hi All,

Yegh is my surname + initials of my full name. 55 is my favourite nos...

Hi all,
As the user nick says it all.. It's my name. No joke.ha.
Happy chinese new year to all! I just bought a 2.5yr old 318i. It's my first car so damn excited to collect it next week!

Cheers!

Hello, I chose the nickname from the top of my head> I'm not good at making things up and this came to me when I thinking how to join the group at sign up to the forum. I am a BMW owner that knows how to work on cars; but lack the knowledge and tools for the electronics and diagmostics. I really need help with speaking with the dealer when they work on my car. looking forward to learning form all of the enthusiasts. Thanks!

Synji

Ji is part of my name so that's that...

And have been using this nick from my scoobie days to my Audi and now, the BMW. :)

Cheers!

mine is what everyone calls me..sean pavan...its not my ic name but sean just got stuck over the years...

Re: cllc_bagel, how did you choose / get your nickname?

cllc_bagel

cllc is the initial for me and my husband and bagel is our beloved golden retriever... :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onbetceovn
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back