Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups

How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: How did you choose / get your nickname?

My son is into the clone wars cartoon now and his favourite character is General Grevious. I decided against such a name and just called starwars instead. I am not a Star Wars fan though. Just a fan of my boy.

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

my nickname is simple. it's the model that i am currently driving. first BMW for me, and hopefully first of many more to come.

BMW116;1127912 said:
my nickname is simple. it's the model that i am currently driving. first BMW for me, and hopefully first of many more to come.

Hi BMW116,
Welcome onboard ☺

Hi there! When I clicked to register to this site it asked for my user name, so I just keyed in something :)

Hi Guys, Quite New to Bimmer, just chose my initial for my nickname :)

Hi folks! Storm Weaver has been my gaming handle since I was in university. Weaving around storms like a boss... :)

I chose this nick because I am especially in love with the F32 design :cool: (with BMW in general too!).

Chose my username because i'm driving a bimmer! Simple really! HAHAHA

Hi Ah Rek, choose it on random basis =D nice knowing you . Do you drive a bimmer yourself?

Re: How did you choose / get your nickname?

My name is Benny that's how I get my nick name Benny. And I love number 5 so is Benny 05

People call me ah Khoo, nickename makeup of my name and company name. SC ( smartconnect)

Re: ryan, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Mine is just a name, just like yours! Too lazy to re-create a nickname and my name is so unique people will question its ability of a real name.

Back