How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

MIghty mouse has alway been my nick for everything, currnt ride is an RX8 intend to get a bimmer.

Hi, thought of changing my 156 rims to 189. one month old 189 selling for S$2000 with run flat tyres. Any advise?

Re: D116i, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi all, i love hatches. its great to see BMW 1series in sg. so planning to get a 1series soon.:)

qwert, first five letters on the keyboard...very easy to type!

Re: g8888k, how did you choose / get your nickname?

hi all, am new here but i don't drive a Beemer, hope i'm still welcome here...;)

well, the four digits are in my nric...so....:)

I was anxious waiting for the arrival of my car many moons ago. It also happened to be the same time I registered on my first forum . So I called myself anxious and the nick has stuck with me.

Hi,
Got my nickname cos jays is short for Jordans, which are air jordan basketball shoes that I collect. Not a big collection though......

My fav group is LED ZEPPLIN............ that explains why..........cheers

Re: dariusfan, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Haha.. that's just my name.. ;)

Re: Kimmy, how did you choose / get your nickname?

hi, not to sure how to post on your forum. do i just reply you? kimmy is just an extension of my name.

anyway, currently driving a 3.5yrs old 525i and now have a jerky downshift when coming to a stop. was told to chg the gearbox. wondering should i just chg it or is there another solution?:confused:

Re: Kimmy, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Kimmy;299314 said:
hi, not to sure how to post on your forum. do i just reply you? kimmy is just an extension of my name.

anyway, currently driving a 3.5yrs old 525i and now have a jerky downshift when coming to a stop. was told to chg the gearbox. wondering should i just chg it or is there another solution?:confused:

Kimmy post ur thread under http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/help-whats-happening-my-bmw/
Den you'll get replies from all those helpful BROS out there. They're always ready to rescue a lady in distress (;

Re: Mohd Faisal, how did you choose / get your nickname?

It's my name... can't think of anything fancy at that moment... so decided to put my name instead.
by the way, currently i am conducting a survey regarding singapore's bimmer owners and their opinion about their machines.

male or female will do... as long as they owns a bimmer.

Moi?
well, well, well, my niki is due to the fact that I drive [or ride]
a 1998 vintage E36 328i 4-door steed, that I am keeping in
original shape [no matter what the devil may sling at moi!]
due to wallet constraints.
Live life kow-cow long-long one!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member