How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

my name is steven, friends short-cut it and calling me steve, doesn't really count.

Re: stcg47, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi, I am new too. Actually, I need advice on solar film. There are so many types and range from $300 to thousand. Anyone got good recommendation?

sorry. type wrong. how to change profile photo & nick name? thx

my name is steven, friends just short-cut it n calling me steve, doesn't really count.

Re: Neo30i, how did you choose / get your nickname?

wat u min tat? izit u post 10 thread after can use tis forum?

Re: niuzai, how did you choose / get your nickname?

hi,
my nickname is translated from hokkien nickname gu.

steve0126;416145 said:
my name is steven, friends just short-cut it n calling me steve, doesn't really count.

Michael is MY name and 3003 is my car number in the middle of getting an X3 for fishing :)

I got my nick from my previous car club FJC.. where they call me "K-Cool" all the time bec I'd like to keep out of the sun. So I derived Kkkice from K-cool. :)

hi, got my nick from my name and the last four number of my mobile... :)

my name is steven, friends like to short cut it n calling me steve, doesn't really count.

Re: topprize123, how did you choose / get your nickname?

hi My name is William, I chose topprize123 is I like to win big in life, not necessary toto or 4 D because I like to buy it. In fact I seldom buy toto or 4 D.

my name is steven, friends like to call me steve, very straight forward, doesn't really count.

Re: Violin, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Cos i used to play violin, tho I hv already quit but i still love it :)

I have been shifting my ride from one place to another daily. Shifting gear from gear 1 to gear 6. From home to office, from office to entertainments, from entertainments to home...... At home shifting my husky from home to beach 3 km away and from beach to home nightly....... At work make sure my workers work on shift 24 hours a day 365 days a year non stop....... SHIFTER so they called.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet77blog1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back