How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: Wayansurfer, how did you choose / get your nickname?

ryan;136859 said:
Hey guys,

As the title goes...how did you choose or get your nickname?

Mine is just my name, so i don't really count. How about yours?

Hi Ryan,

So did you miss me?? Well now I'm back!!
Hmmm a good way to start into this forum by answering this question..ermm how did I get my Nick....??

Lets break into 2 aite...

Wayan> It originated from Bali and Bali only. Its a title given to ther children.
1st child > Wayan prounounced as "Wah-Yan"
2nd child > Made pronounced as "Mah- Dey"
3rd child> Nyoman
4th child > Ketut

as my mum as balinese blood..so i had this title in the family...and my family is a "ketut" in her family..so u should noe by now her stand in the family. And yes....I go back to Bali every year and pple call me Wayan

Surfer > When i go back to Bali, I always surf..i adopt this culture since 1993..so been going back eversince to be comfy with my roots and relatives...

So all equates to my nick...Wayansurfer

*curtsey*

Re: ivo, how did you choose / get your nickname?

ivor's my real name, leave the r and there you have it..

Re: Xbox360, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hahaha.... this question seems to be asking me directly.... xbox360 is my nic!

Anyway, just bought my xbox360 game set then, so easy to take that as my nickname!

Nice to read so much ifo from all the friendly people here! The Best Car website ever.... and the Best BMW website ever!:)

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

mine is just my name. KC is my initials. Chuang is my family name. sorry i am not related to John Chuang.......one of the richest men in Singapore ..:(

Well.... I am a STARWARS fan since young.... Wanted to be a Jedi knight... As my name is call Rick.... I just come out with the nickname Jedi R.

Cheers

Re: mustaffalj, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Mine is a real name, not related to the owner of Mustaffa and son store,

Re: How did you choose / get your nickname?

adsnx;136900 said:
my name is adrian & ppl call me ADS, i added NX for no apparent meaning...jus to make it looks lengthy.

Hoii....why u drive so fast along CTE yesterday. Inspired by Tokto Drift is it.

Anyway, I grew up in Redhill...aka pai gia town. Area is notorious for gangsters, gambling, gang fights, oh u name it....hence I also beng around with Ah lians and my other hia-dees. Ever since I got my driving licence, my car has been as beng as ever.

So I Beng and I drive...so Ahbengdriver loh !!!!:)

Re: Ahbengdriver, how did you choose / get your nickname?

ryan;136859 said:
Hey guys,

As the title goes...how did you choose or get your nickname?

Mine is just my name, so i don't really count. How about yours?

Can amend title to "RYAN DRIVER":singsing: . HAving sore eyes now :( ////kam sia

Re: ranchu, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi,my nick is my fav goldfish type. Thus I used it for all my forums.

Well, always wish that I could travel by beaming myself here and there, and with this being a beemer club, Beem Up sounds pretty catchy and appropriate...

Well, I used to own a Volvo S80T6, so have continued to use the nick of T6 in the car forums I participate in long after I have sold the Volvo. Easy for others to remember too.

Re: javiero, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Girls always comment 'O Javier, u're soooo goooood' - And so javiero it is :nehnehhh:

javiero;141160 said:
Girls always comment 'O Javier, u're soooo goooood' - And so javiero it is :nehnehhh:

But your nick is Javier followed by O. Maybe it is "Javier, O so disappointing......" keke. Juz joking bro.:nehnehhh:

T6;141167 said:
But your nick is Javier followed by O. Maybe it is "Javier, O so disappointing......" keke. Juz joking bro.:nehnehhh:

NB...haa.. Actually it means Jav i envy ur rod..it's oishi~
:nehnehhh: :nehnehhh:

Re: Zed, how did you choose / get your nickname?

was in Australia for almost 8 years, while i was there, i had a hard time helping the australians pronouning my name (which is btw Zainol), so i just said to call me 'Zed'.

so there you go.

Re: Zed, how did you choose / get your nickname?

It's actually a name given to me by a teacher who couldn't pronounce my chinese name. Been stuck with it since then.

Re: cybertaz, how did you choose / get your nickname?

What the?? I'm shocked to see my nick being highlighted. : ) This is my 5th post in my entire time with the forum.

An ex ex girlfriend liked the cartoon character tazmania devil and the word "cyber" was cliche at that time (in the 1990s). Internet was first made available to the masses via 28.8k modem and I use this nick for my singnet account then.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubmobi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back