How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

well...frens call me 太子(taizi) since sec school and my name is dominic...so taizi_dominic or 太子_dominic also can...=)

Re: dlau, how did you choose / get your nickname?

How i got my nick is really quite boring and expected really,

D = derrick
lau = surname

Re: frag, how did you choose / get your nickname?

frag is a play on the first two letters of my first name and the first two letters of my last name. :)

Hi Ryan, I traded my GS 1150 R for a limited edition Husqvarna TE 510 Centennial. Only 100 pcs in production and only 1 in Singapore. If you see it on the road next time, I shouldn't be too far away!

Re: Haze, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Haze being my nick as I have been using it for years??? Probably coz i have it tattoed on my ankle years back... So well, its easy to remember....

i was a dj mixing tracks together and making mixes in a studio~ so i called my name djstudio!
:) am going to get my 318is next june2007~ i just cant wait~ saving up some money for some mods~ if anyone selling by that time, please give me a buz!

i noe june2007 is a long time, but i need to save some money~ for rainy days such as now

name steven, when young, i was a stubborn chap. then love to burn unwanted letters and papers. since then parent start calling me stubborn, to burn... stick for life!

Re: kEl, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi, actually my name is kelvin, many call me KEL which is thus my nick..Unfortunately many mistake it for kei..haha

Hey Ryan,

How i'd decided on the name RoadTrip? My work is closely related to our roads in Singapore and i have a great affinity for roads. Plus i love taking road trips up north. once, drove 3 hours, had lunch and drove back. enjoyed the drive throughly.

i play football every weekend and when the field is wet after raining, i'll get all muddy and my wife will always nag and say.'aiyah, why you so MUDDY?' so i decided to use hte nick muddie...

i play football every weekend and when the field is wet after raining, i'll get all muddy and my wife will always nag and say.'aiyah, why you so MUDDY?' so i decided to use the nick muddie...

hello i don't actually choose it it ,is from u know friends............. and i seem to like it any way it works for the business i am in that event managements.

Hello to all, this is MARK and MARK is my baptism name

Re: KW69, how did you choose / get your nickname?

KW is my initials and 69 is one of my fav numbers. :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclub33win

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back