How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: ashley, how did you choose / get your nickname?

I got my name when i started working in world of wheels. Didnt have a christian name previously, thus for the benefit of my job scope i chose the name ashley.
Currently i'm driving a lancer, thinking of changing to either to a new 3/5 seriesor a 2nd hand 320I or 523i in the months to come.
How to learn more from the bros and sis yea? My PI focus mainly on JDM cars only so my knowledge on BMW is really limited

Thanks

Regards
Ashley

Re: 18Beemer, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi. I have been a Beemer for the last 30 years or more and I have the number 18 on my number plate.

Re: ryan, how did you choose / get your nickname?

ryan;136859 said:
Hey guys,

As the title goes...how did you choose or get your nickname?

Mine is just my name, so i don't really count. How about yours?
I just type my name. Thats all.

Re: grappleking88, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi everyone,

Grappleking...well, aside from having interests in cars, I'm also a big fan of combat sports and grappling is a just a common term for wrestling, non-gi jiu jitsu, greco roman style etc..e'nuff said and hence my nickname.

Hope to learn more about the different aspects of improving the car performance esp. beemers.

Currently driving an E60.

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi guys!! im a newbie in this BMW forum.. i play bassguitar so bassist its my nick... hehe.. im studying in Perth right now driving a 1993 BMW 318i...

hmmm how do i get my nickname... well old school days... they call me eddie...since i was born in 1970... then i just add it up to eddie70 hehehehe..

Hobby... music and technology

Odieone, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi there..

Well my nickname well... not sure if you guys know the comic strip Garfield. Well one of the major characters in the strip is a beagle ... Odie. Kinda dopey, always happy and perhaps a little smarter than he looks, and has a wicked smile. my brother gave me that nickname when we played ball together and one well.. apparently i aint the first to use the name. Plus its kinda makes the name unique and spacey at the same time.

I just to sign up because I am looking for info on the 320i since importing my favourite car from Japan, Porsche 996 would be suicide. Figured if I have to outlay a minimum 75K for a car, I might as well go the extra 30K and get a nice car. I figured that I wouldnt be as tempted to trick a BMW out as much as Lancer or a Impreza. Wondering why the dealers only sold automatics for BMW.

Generally a pretty out going kinda guy..Pleased to meet you all.. See you at the next picnic

Re: easyj, how did you choose / get your nickname?

:) hee hee.....easyj is actually my hubby's nickname. his name starts with j and he is an easygoing fella!! :lol2:

for me.... it came from the word navyseals and i used to be a active swimmer... my friends thought i am gonna be a diver one day lolz... but did not loh... :p

AVFC = Aston Villa Football Club

1982 - Is the year we won the European Cup (Now champions league

cblack cos my ride is (previous W203 and current W204) both c class and black. i hope you guys don't mind me hanging around.

Re: yalun, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hello everyone,
As for me, my name is Allan and that's why my nick is yalun. =)

Nice to be part of the community..

Re: kimi0404, how did you choose / get your nickname?

i hv been a fan of kimi raikkonen since he was in the saubers so i choose kimi.

My full name is Jericho Yap Jensen...compressed...jyjensen

Hello to all!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
latemarriage
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back