How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: eric88, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi,
New here. Looking through the site for repairs info. Been driving 520 for past 6 years and my passenger site needs repair. PM is rather ex. So looking around for info.

Anyway, hi. Nice community here

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

hi,

i'm z0n3.

it's an old nick that I used when gaming.. coz when I'm in the zone... i'm the z0n3 :)

Hi everyone & all the sifus in the house.

I am a newbie and recently owned an E90 (Black Saphire). As such, making things easier; I selected my nick in this forum as BlackE90.

Hi Everyone here, been staying side line reading most post here. getting tip from all sifu here. like to thank you all. cheers

Re: Samuel Tan See Teng, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi People,

My ride is 318i, sport edition, 2004.

My tyres come in stagger, 225/45/17 front and 245/40/17.

I have changed by tyres 3 weeks ago (less than 1000km) and I wish to sell them.

Falken 452 (made in Japan) fitted on M rims.
Front 225/45/ZR17 (XL), 2 quids, bought at SGD 230, selling at SGD 180 each
Rear 245/40/ZR17(XL), 2 quids, brought at SGD 260, selling at SGD 200 each

I prefer more sporty tyres. FK452 is good grip, very good in wet, quiet. But I want plentiful of grip, bumpy and road noise.

You can have option of buying 2 tyres as I know some of you does not have stagger tyres. Free delivery.

Pls feel free to contact me / sms me at 98469936. Can test drive on it.

Cheers...:)

Re: John118, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi

I am a Newbie , my friend call me John and me and my bro wish to own a BMW 118i

that how this name come across my mind.

:)

my name is samson and i decided that the nick was plain, so i just added a dash at the back of my name to form my nick. simple as that.

driving a toyota mark x and dad's chrysler grand voyager. understand that bmw and mark x like to chiet each other, im here for the friendship, not race! if wanna race, can someone sponsor me to mod my ride first then i race with u guys? hahaha.

well mines just my last name suffixed with initals. I am a huge BMW fan, was driving a 330i in dubai untill recently, here I guess I wil have to downgrade to a 325i given the prices.

hi guys new here driving a 335 hoping to get some tips on mod thank

Re: surftec, how did you choose / get your nickname?

hi everyone..

Im new here and i just got my E90 320i Black Saphirre. I like to surf and im a techie thats y i choose my nick as surftec.. Hoping everyone here can give me some advise on the mod that i can do for my new baby.. cheers.. :)

Re: Samuel Tan See Teng, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi Guys,

I am going to change my tyres. My ride is 318i, year 2004.

I have brought Falken 452, 3 weeks ago but managed to find another buyer from ebay. So selling it off soon.

I used to ride on ContiContact Sport and have check with Conti suppliers that Conti CSC 2 is no longer in market. Now is CSC 3.

Anyone using CSC3, any feedback or comparison is highly appreciate. Kindly indicate your car model for reference.

Cheers...

Re: understated, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi there,
If you are looking for a comfortable tire with a sporty attitude go for the Bridgstone RE001 Adrenalin. I was driving it on my previous E46 320i. Not as sporty as the SO3, but much more quiet. It's also quite reasonably priced for a performance tire.

Re: ryan, how did you choose / get your nickname?

nothing special...i also can use m5,hamann,m-sport,hartge.........just for fun..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
choangclubcfd
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back