How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

mine is jus favourite childhood cartoon character. easy to remember.

Re: Cepian10, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Just a combination of my kid's names and 10 is basically because they are 'A' kids. (Any proud father will say that anyway):)

Given by singtel while applying for broadband.. give me the wrong username.. as such.. been using it since..

hihi...

i am new..

has been using this nick since last time.. i forget how i got it,, think partially it bcos i loves mango ba..

haha

Re: gurung, how did you choose / get your nickname?

My family name.... kind of still unique here in Singapore. some mistaken it for Indonesian, but am proud of my Nepalese heritage. Glad to be in the BMW SG Community.

PS> Am currently driving a new X3 - 2.5Si which I got recently and would love to find out more from other X3 owners in the forum. Hi to all!

When i was young, i always wanted a SUPRA...then "DARK" sounds fierce, so just nice 9 letters for IRC, so become Darksupra aka Darky... HahA...

got it from childhood cartoon character, easy to remember tats all

black is my favorite color for car and knight is ....always ready to rescue the gals?? dun flame me..hehe

I am really James - BAKA88 comes from a mix of my previous life in Japan and Hong Kong meaning lucky fool! :)

Re: 0530, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi Ryan,

Just got a pre owned E60 530i last saturday that's where i got the 0530. You can call my GT.

steven is my name and 32 was the age when i reach my prime in carreer and love life

i keep arowanas

Got mine when i was tinking of a nick for ICQ way back. Asked my sis to give me fierce & scary name and TA DA... hahha

gtr.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ae888jnet
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back