How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: raja2116, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Bro,
Raja is my name and 2116 is the last 4 digit of my NRIC no......:)
cheers

Re: riccom, how did you choose / get your nickname?

I did use this name long time ago since i build my first cyber cafe also i named "riccom.net" and i had reserve that domain already.
Thanks anyway to let me join to this community, i appreciate it very much

nb: i currently drive bmw 735il year 1997 (darkgreen metallic)

Re: Raingod, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi guys, joined cos just got my new ride...

Well. as for the nickname, there are so many ppl using god or gord as nick name.. so why not rainGod.. translation to Hokkien:... Haha.. everyone should now which god am i... the one who flies..

Wishinh everyone a happy new year...

:singsing:

Re: wlktan, how did you choose / get your nickname?

My name is Wilson Tan. wlktan is shown on my name tag during army long time ago.
I am now 37 yrs old.

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

how did my nick end up on the title??

anyway, i am super freaking fat and i like to drive fast...and oh yeah, i'm a guy.... there u go...how i end up with fastfatdude...

Re: bimmboy, how did you choose / get your nickname?

greetings to all the member of this bmw community. I am also a bmw enthusiast from the Philippines. I am driving a 2008 320i executive sedan , sparkling graphite in color. this is my first bmw car and i have no regrets in driving one. it was really a long time dream and i am enjoying the sheer driving pleasure it has promised :)

call me bimmboy, and i got this nickname through my 3 year old son, because he cant pronounced "game boy" correctly and instead i hear him always says "bimm boy". i liked it because it is a short term for bimmer boy and thats it! every time i join bmw communities i always use "bimmboy">:) Voila!

part of my first name and sometimes people say i blur blur = sotong!

hi there i choose marc cause my name is marcus and i borned in 1974....cheers

Re: fire_element2000, how did you choose / get your nickname?

well. i an element of fire as many says so i chose fire element as for the number was due to the year it started.

Re: ryan, how did you choose / get your nickname?

I used to drive a silver coupe, i really like the colour.

i like planes and speed, so instead of arrow i used aero.

Re: ryan, how did you choose / get your nickname?

hi ryan,

mind is exactly the same as u. is my name by just that i have the front alphabet of my name and surname to form tis nickname and as for the no., that my lucky no. gee........

Re: bimmboy, how did you choose / get your nickname?

bimmboy;403978 said:
greetings to all the member of this bmw community. I am also a bmw enthusiast from the Philippines. I am driving a 2008 320i executive sedan , sparkling graphite in color. this is my first bmw car and i have no regrets in driving one. it was really a long time dream and i am enjoying the sheer driving pleasure it has promised :)

call me bimmboy, and i got this nickname through my 3 year old son, because he cant pronounced "game boy" correctly and instead i hear him always says "bimm boy". i liked it because it is a short term for bimmer boy and thats it! every time i join bmw communities i always use "bimmboy">:) Voila!

Hi Bimmboy, welcome to the site!
its great to hv overseas friend of alike on beemers, or bimmers..??or bow-ma (thats wat is called in HK I heard)...:)

Re: mysticsysta, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Well my car is mystic grey in colour and since all cars, ships etc are female so "sister". To make it more kewl I changed the spelling lor :lol2:

Nothing really special ..... not too sure what nick to use so I jus use my name.....

Re: zorzors, how did you choose / get your nickname?

this guy was trying to annoy me by repeatedly saying this, but i found it fun to say to annoy people too so i ended up adopting it as my nick

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868co
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back