How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: ryan, how did you choose / get your nickname?

hokkien name GU
but only got 2 letter....
mandarin speaking bro call niuzai...
so....

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

steve is my nickname and I put my birth month & date together, the cause is my friends always
ask me, you found your eating.( meaning IN CHINESE)

Re: gloria70, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hmm gosh, guess many years ago, I had to think of user name for my singnet account and just put my name plus year of birth.... I regret it now. hehe

Re: Michaellimtc, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi,

Mine doesn't really count either cos its the initials of my name together with my surname.

:)

Re: Michaellimtc, how did you choose / get your nickname?

hi

it's 1st letter of my name plus my favourite number

My actual name is steven , so my friends always call steve, just straight forward.

Re: kepiting1sg, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi Everyone!
I live & work in Indonesia for the last 18 years.
My Indonesian friends find it difficult to call my chinese name and they initially call me by my initials K P S and soon they give me the nick Kepiting which mean crab in Indonesian.
BTW I m not a crabby person by nature and I hope my stay here will be much welcome. :)

I just sold my ride and looking around for an used E46 325CIA cabrio.
Anyone has a good one for sale please pm or email me please.
Or any of U has any comments on those on sales at sgcarmart, your feedback will be much appreciated. :singsing:

Cheers!

Re: ivamp2003, how did you choose / get your nickname?

its called internet vampire cos i sleep beri late n always online !! hahaha. ;):screwedu:

Re: crazypaladin, how did you choose / get your nickname?

I like to play role-playing game and always like to use the character Paladin. To make my nickname more unit, hence I decided on crazypaladin!

I didn't choose my nickname, my friends give it to me, cause my actual name is steven, they
short-cut it, very straight forward.

Re: ryan, how did you choose / get your nickname?

my name comes from the login name I was given by my first job ever. It is my initials followed by some random string that they made up at the time. Since i was there for almost 5 years it just sticks in my head....

Re: motomofo, how did you choose / get your nickname?

HaHa.. that's a good question... it kinda stuck, when I was having a long smoke (cigar at La Casa Cubana at the Regent Hotel) with a group of friends. I think we all had a little too much whisky, and we started talking "American slang" Mofobro is a slang word from Chicago.

Motomofo is just an extension of that.

Cheers!

mine doesn't really count, my actual name is steven, friends give it to me, they just short-cut it.

Like the name Paradiso but already taken when applied for Yahoo and hotmail account. So added an additional 'D" to become Paradisso

was just thinking of a name .... started with Hanz Bra ... hmmm.... thot that would not do .... and evolved into Hanz Barr ... frens called me that ... amongst other names ... esp when they in a hate mood.

mine doesn't really count, friends give it to me, actual name is steven, they just short-cut it,
is straight forward.

Re: steve0126, how did you choose / get your nickname?

:) mine doesn't really count, friends give it to me, actual name is steven, they just short-cut it,
is straight forward.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curveswithmovesdotcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back