How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: bmjourneyman, how did you choose / get your nickname?

I am really a bm journey having had owned e30, e34, e39, e38, e53 and now driving X6 e90.

I have been driving bmw since I was 30 almost 18 years ago. I am trying to see if I can source for a 1990 e30 for my son to start with his first car, and begin his own bmw journey.

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

it used to be my favourite brand of mountain bike tyres; panaracer. i love its grip n feel. tis happened 17yrs ago....... so whenever i see tis tyre on e bikes, i ll give it another look. but guess tis brand n lessening out..........

:)

Re: Samuel Sum, how did you choose / get your nickname?

hella all bmw sg members... i'm new member and nice to meet u all.. in singapore that i can help u to import most continental new car.... post to me if u need my help.. thanks you..

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

toyota rush...wish...premio...axio....sieta....estima..mark x...harrier...nissan skyline...

Re: ryan, how did you choose / get your nickname?

ryan;136859 said:
Hey guys,

As the title goes...how did you choose or get your nickname?

Mine is just my name, so i don't really count. How about yours?

ha ha Melayu= Malay chap and 3456 is my car no. own an E90 and still under warranty...so still virgin you might say

Re: BMW64, how did you choose / get your nickname?

First i like BMW car and I own 3 BMW with 64 number plate. Let how i chose my nickname.

Re: John136888, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Previous Toy car plate 130, present mit was 688, minus the "kosong", getting 13688, going to bid 1 more 8 for next car. So, the equation go....:singsing:

Re: Kool_Raver, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi Guys! Used to like the Rav4's, so i've always been a Raver. Now just pretending to be a Cool Raver... ;)

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back