How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

I used to love collecting Ltd Ed sneakers, Instapump Fury 97, AirMax 95/ 97, Air Bakin, Air Rift etc but nothing beats the design of a common Air Terra Humara and I absolutely love that shoes to bitz!

My nickname came from my brother in 2001.
When I sent pix to him in TX of the "new" e38 I just got on eBay he replied saying,
"Down here we'd call that a shilver shled! Nice!"

I guess it stuck ;)

Re: Erusus, how did you choose / get your nickname?

My Chinese name is "Cloud" Erusus is the name of one of the four winds in Greek Mythology. Winds are the driving force of clouds, so thus.

Holy crap ! I've missed out on the question directed at me (I presume) ... So sorry, didn't mean to be rude, but I just completely missed it :p Anywho, it's my dog's name ... lolz, so there :)

Oh, I've just took delivery of my first (=noob) M3 and reading the manuals, learning how to preset all the stuff, etc ... would really appreciate any advise on any settings, like which is a good drivelogic to set for the 'M drive' (D5 maybe), etc

And finally, oh yeah ... BIG HI to everyone ! lolz

Re: pg9254, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Well i have used this nickname for years... and have been stuck to it... nothing really significant....

Re: chiyon, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hello everyone! I'm a newbie here. As the above question asked, my nickname is a romanji form of my real name. Cheers :)

Greetings! Meeerry Xmas! Just signed up. Name is from a just bought 2008 320i Coupe, hence 3Coupe.

Re: allanchoo, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi, the nick is just my name. Nothing fancyful. I am very new to this forum and still trying to move around in here and get myself familiar. Just bought an Oct 08, 320i from a second hand dealer. Nice to be here in the forum

It just struck me 1 day that all my previous and current addresses were in avenue instead of street so there..:)

I love december because it's winter time where there is snow (though spore does not have) and my favourite holiday christmas is in the month of december, thus my nickname is loveDec =D

Re: se93, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Happy Holidays to all

Well, one of the first cars i owned was a 1993 Honda Accord. The model of the vehicle was an SE, which is a Special Edition that came with leather seats and a few other goodies. Well, i kind of liked combining the year of the car with SE to form SE93

Regards,
Mark

Re: Gerald81, how did you choose / get your nickname?

A combination of my name and the year I was born :wavey:

Used to love ICE (In Car Entertainment) but just moved on the hobby as time goes by... LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneTab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back