How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

Well, I heard this phrase in a sci fi movie and so it just kinda "stick" to my memory..... hee hee....

Re: DunnoLor, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Me? Becos i believe i dunno a lot of things..... cars; food; people behaviour....blah blah.
Actually, i should have chosen blur as my nickname becos i always cannot remember my password...... embarrassing but hard truth!:topicsuc:
i also need to learn how to navigate this web site...

Re: Sean Zhong, how did you choose / get your nickname?

this is my real name :chinese:
And my purpose of joining this group is to get to know more people whom are driving a BMW.
Currently I'm driving a E60, own a VTI 3M and a corolla 9th GEN.

Hope to know more friends :)

its a natural nick for Daryl in oz where i come from.

Just migrated from an A4 2.0T Quattro to a BMW 335i MSport.....nice!!! It's black cos that's all they had. Still coming to terms with the colour;)

The Audi had much better road presence and more respect on the road but the ride, engine, gearbox quality of the BMW is far better IMO!

THe biggest reason I switched was the gearbox. The double clutch in the Audi was just way too erratic, jerky, indecisive and impossible in our traffic plagued roads in Singapore. The Bimmer....a joy. Everything on the 335i works perfectly. And that N55 engine just sits there giving you smooth power whenever you need it and really sings if you want to play.

Can't wait to hit 2000kmh......then it's time for launch conTROL!!!!

I do miss the Audi camaraderie on the roads though. Audi drivers would almost give each other a wave and a grin as we pass. Our cars weren't perfect but we looked great and we were a club. You need some space to merge into my lane?....with pleasure my fellow audi dude/dudette.

With a Bimmer I'm getting an impression it's more....'mines bigger than yours! get outta my way!' Which could translate into 'I'm a better business man than you!' maybe they're just jealous that i've got a more powerful car...hehe:) or maybe that's just 7 series mentality. In Audi world we never had much in the way of limousines. But when I think back I used to bond on the roads with even TTs...playing in the traffic on the way to work.

We had an Audi spotting thread on our forum. Cheesy maybe but whenever someone spotted an Audi of any description they would post location and time in a hope of chatting with that person online. A tight community but I'm glad I'm driving a BMW. The number of niggling problems that Audi had were giving me high blood pressure. I only grin when I'm in my 335i. One has to respect quality.

Hope to meet some fellow Bimmer drivers on and off the road:)) and my ultimate aim is to learn how to DRIFT!

Re: Geminian1970, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hey, I just log back in after so long and noticed my nick is mentioned here:lol: To answer your question, my start sign is Gemini and I was born in 1970, sigh, I feel so old :verysad:

Hi there. I do not own a Beemer car yet but i've been riding on a few for some years. My nick is motivated by my ride GSA 1200 boxer engine thus i use bogster.haha. see u guys around and have a good day!

Hi everyone! My nickname is my real name cuz I can't think of a more proper name than my real name. I'm from Jakarta, Indonesia and I'm driving a 2011 BMW 335i Coupe. It's my second BMW.The first one was a 325i 2002 sedan. Actually I just took delivery of this beautiful 335i on Boxing Day! I guess that's my X'mas present from Santa! Hehe...
Glad to get to know you all!

Re: heri3110, how did you choose / get your nickname?

hi there.......
long story short......some drunk scotsman i work with started calling me that seven years ago and it stuck.
anyways , im a singaporean working and living in Perth WA at the moment.
got a bargain of an E36 318i M43 here.
and loving every moment of driving it.
planning to put a bigger motor in the near future.
Harry. (heri...just want to spell it differently and 31/10 is my birth day and month.(halloween):twisted:

hello everyone,

how i got my nick is simple, Mighel is my name and 1985 is the year i was born. didnt take too much thought to come up with that one.

while i was studying in Perth i bought a 94 E36 M3 in Daytona Violet. Man.....was it a sweet car. now that im back in Singapore i decided to stick to Bimmers as

they strike a great balance between, fun, power, luxury and style. i current own a BMW 535i F10. would have opt to go for a 335i convertible but too pricey and i

my parents want a big car so i can fetch them around.

hope to see you guys at a monthly meet to discuss abt our cars and other stuff.

: )

Hi Hi.... Nelson Low is my name. Dropping "son" and wah lah - my nickname "Nellow". I use this nickname in most other forums. Got my E90 in July last year.

Hi,
There is no special reason to the name, just ease of recalling since it is the number of my ride.
Cheers

Re: duh!, how did you choose / get your nickname?

I hv no idea..... Been tagging this nick pretty much on all the car forums i subscribed to... As far back as 10yrs ago easily :)

Re: duh!, how did you choose / get your nickname?

had this nick for about 10 years, even before med school because i always wanted to be a geriatrician like my father so the dr. Muru is my name and gti was the car i always wanted after driving a mk2 years back:)

I love to watch xman, so be it :)

Hi All,
I am Shan19, The reason is Shan is my name and 19 is my birth date. Cheers!
Shan19

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back