How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi all! My nick's after my younger days playing soccer for school when I bend the wind when I ran... :)

Re: rb26det9, how did you choose / get your nickname?

aproo;773093 said:
My nick's named after my watch :)

Hi , I've used this nick as I've always been a fan of the Godzilla Skyline GTR in the older days. Wo yao mai gtr.haha .Therefore my nick is actually derived from the engine number of the GTR plus my favorite number 9.

Re: georgerewa, how did you choose / get your nickname?

My name is George Rewa and i felt dat would be the best nick to identify myself :goodup:

Hi fellow Bimmer Bro & Sis ,
This is my 1st BMW n happy to own one. My ride is a F10 520i with sunroof. I love transformer since I was a kid. I like Decepticons is bcos they are better than autobots as they have more types of model n most of them can fly. Ha... It's just a kid's normal reaction n thinking back then. Of cos now I still prefer them bcos they are bad so am I. So I choose Decepticon as my nick.
Warmest regards

nothing special, it's short version of my real name, and used as my email address too! ross walker > rosswlkr

Hello...

planning to get a BMW but not sure if I shld get new or used... sigh...

Re: rb26det9, how did you choose / get your nickname?

bryantee84;777245 said:
Hello...

planning to get a BMW but not sure if I shld get new or used... sigh...

Hi, I'm a newbie to this forum as well. But I wanna share my experience that after much contemplating I finally decided upon getting a used E90 solly because I believe I came across a well taken care unit. As u may have read there are certain problems Tat even bug new units. However by getting a new one you need not worry as it's under warranty.

You really gotta depend on how long u intent to drive the car, as for me the deciding factor was I always like to change car within 1 to 2 years.so by me buying a used want I'm free to change my car should I see something I eye compare to buying new whereby it would be so sayang to buy new and sell off after a yr and incur big losses. sorry for being lor soh,just wanna share my 2 cents worth.

Re: Viper_Joe, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hello, I'm Joe. And I've been using this same nick in forums since many years ago. I'm driving an E60, hope to join u folks in the next meetup session! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Silverspy, how did you choose / get your nickname?

hi all!

First maiden post in this forum. Silverspy was the band i used to play during college days!

Look forward to all the guidance from all the lao jiaos here :)

Re: shinoda, how did you choose / get your nickname?

hi all,

i am a great fan of Linkin park and personal favourite is mike shinoda(the rapper in the group) hence shinoda.:cool:

cheers,
shin

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hi88onlineclub
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back