How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: Bumble_Bee, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi everybody..... mine is of course from the Transformers. I'm just a fanatic of Transformers and so did my family too...

Re: mun_chong, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi all my name is mun_chong and I will be getting my pre-owned X1 on Monday...currently driving a Scirocco.

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi all ! I'm really new as I just got my COE yesterday at $90501. Looking forward for my 520i in two weeks time. Hahaha !!!

Re: Freaky M, how did you choose / get your nickname?

i guess everyone has a unique nick on the forum, initially was scratching head on how to name the nick which can be remember each time...

Enjoy your weekend ahead! ciao!

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

Just like Lawson Jeremy, mine is just my e-mail address. Uncreative & not original

Calling all X-series.

Hi X-series guys and Gals, anyone driving X-series willing to share your experience of on-road and off-road? Would very much appreciate if you could share around.:stfu:

Re: kyeong, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hmmm.... Halo bros n sistas

My nick has been wif me for a long time... A mix and match of my real name, somehow it sounded korean... So er... There u go, Kyeong. :yummie:

Wish all health n wealth!

Re: LUMA CLR600RS, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi! Everybody lost touch with this forum for quite awhile. I was posted overseas just came back so decided to start my activities again? How do i get my nick name I am a fan of Luma and they made got stuff for BMW so that's how it got its name. Kenneth Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: jadimus, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Haha, My name's Jason & I love Optimus Prime from Autobots, so i combined the two together.

So it's Jadimus Prime, cheers.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmyCarey

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back