How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: How did you choose / get your nickname?

Years back when i went to India for some community service, because of my overlapping hair overlap my clean shave slope at my left sideburns, kids there name me 'kalai'. I suppose it is some celeb name they knew on tv with similar hairstyle like me.

Edwin :)

P1310759.jpg

my favourite number is "7", but if you would try, most permutations of the number "7" would have already been used.....eg. 7, seven, se7en, etc.... so i just added another "s" and "n" at the front and rear for ease of memory...

Re: BaddBoyz, how did you choose / get your nickname?

I like the movie 8)

Baddboyz..baddboyz... whatcha gonna do when they come for you... baddboyz...:woottt:

Re: BaddBoyz, how did you choose / get your nickname?

When join sg lexus, just use the car model. I am engineering train so not creative.
Then join bmw sg, getting old cannot remember so many user name so use the same.

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

hahaha it just simple.... years ago, I met one Korean, and he is very bossful n his attitude i dun like it at all... i use this name just want to make sure i will not act like him..... n the number 88 . i think every chinese like it n it is 发发啦!

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

mike88;883770 said:
hahaha it just simple.... years ago, I met one Korean, and he is very bossful n his attitude i dun like it at all... i use this name just want to make sure i will not act like him..... n the number 88 . i think every chinese like it n it is 发发啦!

so mike is not your name but a korean's name? mike doesnt sound very koreanish to me...welcome anyway..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sathyaaimore
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back