How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

Well, I wanted 'Bumble Bee' but was taken up. Friends said I drive like a bee 'cos I seldom need GPS navi and stil able to go where I'm supposed to. :D

leng777;930702 said:
Leng is my name and 7 is my fav num.

Quite unusual for pple to like the no.'7'. I came to like that no. becos it was assigned by LTA, and since then, has retained it everytime I change cars for past 10 yrs.

cooperman;931525 said:
i have a mini cooper

Hi, admire those who pay so much for a small but powerful car. Hve always wondered how one folds and unfold into a mini. ;)

pacman;931709 said:
Hi guys and gals. I used to drive an E46 but am using a W212 Merc now. Thinking of coming back to BMW sometime, so am looking forward to finding out more from this forum.

Don't u miss the handling of a BMW? Personally thought of crossing over to other conti brand, but still ended up with the same brand, no regrets.

Hi everyone! This is the 10th year anniversary as a regular in the Navy. Lycan has been my call sign for the last 10 years, which means Werewolf. I'm leaving this year to start up my own company but I wanted something to remind me of my past and the values instill in me for the last decade. Hence, i tried my best to use Lycan as my nick in all online accounts. :inlove:

My current car is black and remembered one of my fav storybooks from childhood while choosing a nick. Thus Black Beauuuty... :)

Black Beauuuty;933746 said:
My current car is black and remembered one of my fav storybooks from childhood while choosing a nick. Thus Black Beauuuty... :)

Thks for refreshing my recollection of that book. Sad ending right? It got sent to the Knacker when it got old, or did it? Got to read it again. Btw, welcome!

I ate a lot of mangi in uk when i was studying here..

Re: How did you choose / get your nickname?

Actually I am damn bad with nick.. But it kinda struck me that I drive like an old man so cruzer sounds ok ya? Anyway I m a newbie in such forums. I am a golfer. Love to meet up some like minded Pple and golf soon when the weather is more predictable....

Btw need to change my tires soon. Anyone got recommendation for gd deals???

Happy holidays.......

I just bought 520i BMW. i want to put Lip in front, back spoiler.. anyone can suggest cheap and good quality? where can get ? howmuch it cost? thanks.

My 1st car is Hyundai elantra which the headlights look like cats eye. So I got the nick from there.

Cruzer;934673 said:
Actually I am damn bad with nick.. But it kinda struck me that I drive like an old man so cruzer sounds ok ya? Anyway I m a newbie in such forums. I am a golfer. Love to meet up some like minded Pple and golf soon when the weather is more predictable....

Btw need to change my tires soon. Anyone got recommendation for gd deals???

Happy holidays.......

can check forum for recommended workshops..:thumbsup:

wow so high tech, can auto detect newbie lolx. i got my name through a drama, love the character so much

hey guys....don hev a nickname...as yet...if i do hev..they prob hevnt said it loud enough fr me to get to knw it.....Bhekani is my name

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vvjlcomph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back