How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi There,
Greeting to everyone in this forum
Bill is my name and 29 is my car no plate.

Thanks and Regards

hi all,i work in one of the hot dip galv plant in singapore.thats y my nick is zincman

just bought a 2006 e90, need all the lao jiaos to enlighten me on this car issues

Mine is also my name. How boring right? But to make it a bit more interesting, back in 1995 when i got my 1st Singtel dial up account, i had to choose a 7 letter username and "nickpan" was perfect.

Re: How did you choose / get your nickname?

Quite unstylish right? I m turning 56 on 13 Apr. Wanda whether to old for this dashing community? Btw, I got my 1st 318i just b4 Christmas, . U can't imagine the elation I had. It's reminds me of my wife - like love at first sight; always gentle with her ;* ) Yes for now I m Uncle Sam :)

I just bought a F30 MSport for my wife and tried that as my nick but it was taken. So decided to add Tune to MSport
to complete it as I was enquiring if PML chip up/tune and was told they don't so that "quest" kind of sink in when I
was creating my acct.

Hi there, Denize is my name and 04/11 is my birthday. Currently driving a 320i E90 (2006), am 28 this year & I'm a property agent & taking a diploma in makeup. Let me know of any meet ups, staying in the east coast area.

Josh is my name. B25 has no meaning. Drive an F21, E36 and Ford Focus. From England, UK. I'm 24.

My first conti car was a Renault Megane n kept using Meganeboy since then. I just got a per-0wned '08 520i

newbie here....
want to know more abt bimmer.. currently driving civic FD2M....
kevin is my name born in yr '77, chin is my surname...
cheers :)

Been using this handle aka "tarpal" since I watched Star Wars episode 1 when it was originally released! There is a gungan creature called Captain Tarpals!, so I just used the handle tarpal for all my forum username! Nothing special!

Re: ryan, how did you choose / get your nickname?

deepster,
got that from my friends in sec school days. my name is hardeep. so it was either i took hard +deep or deepster.. LOL.. anyway, nice meeting everyone here.. new to this forum and hope to meet more friends here but not poisoned so much!..

deepster
welcome to the forum
what's your ride?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgripe
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back