How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

I always like bmw and bemmer was available at gmail, so it became my email and username wherever i register for automotive related forums.

Hey a everyone .... I'm a dude, and I ride a harley .... No prizes for guessing!

Hey folk, just got sold my cefiro and get the '07 320i.
Anyway, i been using this nick since donkey years ago. I think i been using this nick for the past 4 forums whenever i change my ride.

Happy new years!

Re: How did you choose / get your nickname?

Both car and mine initials!!

Re: How did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi iScoupe

Thanks for welcome greeting.Pritam is first name and S initial of last and I am sure you can guess the digits.
You must work out daily!!

Ps

I have a set of brand new (still in original packing) ultimateracing.com: Catless Down Pipes for E92 335i N54 Right Hand drive which I would like to dispose for a reasonable offer.

Any takers please call: 98267267

Cheers Pals

Pritam S48

Hi all, happy new year! My nick represents my love for music! Cheers to a great 2014!

Hi all, Static came around as I got zapped in sec school trying to create static electricity. 369 is just a no. Which was easy to type using no. pad

Re: Metal Charge Pipes & Ultimateracingcom Catless down pipes available

Hello Guys

I am a Newbie to forums
Any one can advice if changing charge pipes to stainless metal ones pipes from standard black non metal ones on 335i to prevent leakage is good idea. Appreciate any advice..

Thanks for any advice..
Pritam S48

Re: Volvo s80, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Nickname is my previous car. Can advise how I could get help for my 7 series having parking brake fault. I am unable to post since I joined this forum. I need an experienced workshop.

My wife has got several monkey stuff toys and 79 is my year of birth... pretty random.. lol

Hello Guys

I am a car enthusiast and just started to explore the probability of getting a used 3 series sedan.
I thought this is the best place to start reading up about them to find out what to look out for and any potential major problems that I should be aware of before taking the plunge.

Really need a reliable daily driver that will not fail me and also give me a smile whenever I'm driving it since I spend quite a fair bit of time in it.

Hope to make new friends here and learn as much as possible about this marque.

Ben

Hi Guys,

My nick came from my name Jax Tan = Tan (T) and Jax as Jax :)

And it sounds like the name of the Dinosaur "T-Rex" so thats how my nick came about "T-Jax" :chinese:

Cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
888bjnet
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back