How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

For me, it was a stroke of genius ! a moment of inspiration. then for years no better ideas liao...

current car I drive + what I become when I drive :p

Re: ryan, how did you choose / get your nickname?

Well Ryan

I was brought up in Penang and those days, in our market conversations, hamisu is always used which means in hokkien "whats up"

haha.

I used this nick since I was a kid cos my name is harry and I wanted to be a superhero.

Metank;1079523 said:
Hi all. Am Metank. Hope to learn more from the pros here.

welcome Metank.... Not sure if you rem me.... Previously FD2R too... 1st met you at one of the Kallang meet up.... E93 335?

Yeah Bro. 335. Poison me bro! Lol
cts1984;1081605 said:
welcome Metank.... Not sure if you rem me.... Previously FD2R too... 1st met you at one of the Kallang meet up.... E93 335?

cts1984;1081654 said:
What u looking at? Saw yr car quite fierce already

When did u see me! Lol no la, where got fierce. Eh for a start, prolly looking at bbk , downpipe and xos. :)

Re: How did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi Ryan and everyone, I use my name and year Born for my nick and I just got myself an E92.
Great to join this big family.

Hi Everyone
Julius was my Dog name ( Golden Retriever ).
Here I got the name from.
Julius Caesar
A Roman general and statesman Julius Caesar turned the Roman Republic into the powerful Roman Empire.

Hi peeps! My nickname is actually a composite one made up using the first 2 characters of my 3 family members - Ke-Ar-Ae. :)

Hi guys, when I was a young boy, used to have a neighbour who have very nice and tok gong cars. Every cars of his had a decal ''Liquidnoize" on it. He essentially fuel my interest in cars. Thus from then on, I decided to use it as a nick. Hope he doesn't sue me for copyright infringement. Kekeke.

Hi everyone..

My nick has always been Ada Muns.. a combination of ADAeus + MUNSter.. Adaeus is a friendly Greek Giant and because I am sorta odd, my friends use to call me a Munster (http://www.google.com.sg/url?sa=t&r...lTPy4NQw7tHNcjTKekMj0Qw&bvm=bv.66330100,d.dGI)

So that's how it all started I guess..
And for the forum it became Ada MunZZ cause I am now the media and advertising personnel for JuZZ For Cars..

Nice to meet everyone here and I hope to be able to catch up with Forum-ing :)

https://www.facebook.com/juzzforcars

Just signed on the dotted line this afternoon for a F30 black sapphire colour (BKSP).
That's how it started. Looking forward to get the car end May. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
45678biz
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back