How did you choose / get your nickname?

Re: Zebban, how did you choose / get your nickname?

My name is Sebastian, and people called me all sorts of versions of that, but most common was Basti, Zeb, Sibbe, Sebbe and lastly Zebban that stuck.

Re: [you], how did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi all forumers,

I'm Willy, just bought a e60 523i from a dealer, and is kinda loving it. My first conti owned in sg. It's a 2006 registered one, so I hope to enjoy it fully to the Max and hope no major issue from my e60.

Anyway, anyone have stock muffler to sell? Pls sms me @83283448. Thanks

had this nick "metatarcus" since my secondary school names when I happened to be reading a Star Trek book about Spartacus and needed to create an account for a game. :D

Re: How did you choose / get your nickname?

Hi Ryan, rather easy. My Names is James (American born) and I do an Automotive service known as Paintless Dent Removal. I've been traveling the Globe for some 23 years repairing everything from antique Model "A" to exotics like Bentley Continental, and all in between. As I'm getting on in age, I'd like to find an eager, younger auto enthusiast to pass my trade on to or assist in launching the next level of current discipline offerings of a current established business. I have visited Singapore many times in recent years, and I have the highest respect for Singapore, its Citizens, Culture, and History, though short as it may be..... absolutely the best place on earth to live!! I am planning a visit again in the near future. I'm currently in Australia, maybe another month. Then home to Thailand to see my cats, returning South to you shortly after. If there is anyone here who may wish to quiz me about my intentions or possibilities, please reply. as always, asking is free.... and if you never ask, well then you have already told yourself no.

Kind regards, James

Hope to chat soon..........

voxsm
I take the name of one of the garman tv it was vox so I add my sam from my job

Penguins;1122316 said:
Because I'm too fat to go as penguins penguin named

Fat is ok as long as your BP and cholesterol remain low. Eat less LDL please.

Hi everyone! Nick is my name! Currently looking to get an used X1 sdrive 20i, preferably 2012 model. Anyone selling pls kindly pm details to discuss further.
S=S
i=i
i77=m
0=o
i7=n
Simon

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member