How do u handle GAY man?

Re: How do u handle GAY man?

Put yourself in their shoes. What if one day you hit on a chio bu, then she look at you and say, sorry I'm a lesbian.

Gay/ straight/ Bi/ asexual....as long everyone respect one another no issue....

How do u handle GAY man? (sic)

Answer:

With respect and courtesy as I would any other person that has done me no harm, and may turn out to be a potential friend.

... my late Mama Wobbles taught me one....

But, if they (or any other person - straight, curved, happy or otherwise) were to abuse that privilege of courtesy and step on my tail of pet peeves (cue to scene of FT receptionist fawning over FT customer and bumping FT customer ahead of me & wife for an unreserved dining table at Grand Hyatt's Mezza9) then, I will handle them the only way they deserved to be handled....

I am a fair man :)

whymehor;830739 said:
wah...how inviting..they will reply "kua ur cute lj"..then how..

Then you drop your dacks and show them what they've been missing....

Or you run for the hills because your bluff has been called....

whymehor;830739 said:
wah...how inviting..they will reply "kua ur cute lj"..then how..

If it's Sherman..... He will reply... Ur lj grow on your face?? Lj bin..... :laughlik:

milk15;830744 said:
If it's Sherman..... He will reply... Ur lj grow on your face?? Lj bin..... :laughlik:

Please lah, Sherman will quickly say he is open minded n before the gay can respond, Sherman already undressed and saying "waiting for what?"

ipoh-horfun;830557 said:
it seems like i sometimes attract a second look among gay man.

my gaydar (aka radar for gay) is too strong.

these muscular chao ah kuas man look u from head to toe awaiting ur awknowledgement if you look back.

muscular + tight fit + short chino berm + carry bag on forearm are gay acts.

i think the bros here misunderstood u,
.... do u mean how to tackle n get gays? well, tanjong pagar is one well known place, other then the fort road carpark area...... they look at u, u smile back, then onz liao, simple. time to "HANDLE them"........ or rather they "handle" u......

wobbles;830716 said:
But, if they (or any other person - straight, curved, happy or otherwise) were to abuse that privilege of courtesy and step on my tail of pet peeves (cue to scene of FT receptionist fawning over FT customer and bumping FT customer ahead of me & wife for an unreserved dining table at Grand Hyatt's Mezza9) then, I will handle them the only way they deserved to be handled.. .

I am a fair man :)

Handle them as in man-handled them??? :shock:

i mus agree most corp professional are gays... especially the high ranking ones

well, in that case bro, u better not kena...... i sacrifice, i kena for u, i will be damn crazy n f every available (payable) cb n spend the windfall within the year..... steady? oh forget to mention, will call ur name.....

ipoh-horfun;831191 said:
i mus agree most corp professional are gays... especially the high ranking ones
If u know them, please do intro to me. Have attracted couple of >2nd look from Gays including smiles, so now am thinking of looking for a Sugar 'Daddy', Sugar 'Mummy' or Sugar 'Bro' :lol2: :lol2:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sin88prof

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back