How Many E60 left active?

Re: How Many E60 left active?

I m proud to be d Owner of an e60 for d very last day today :woottt:

I am on for the next night drive! What about this week?

Nice! I drive a 2006 523i too. Grey colour

Guys, let's fill up the list. At the least, we will know how many E60 Is out here.
Maybe we can plan some events. But of course with the kind support from the seniors.
Just a suggestion hope I didn't offends anyone here. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mel7711
How Many E60 left active?
Originally Posted by Aloy27
wondering how many E60 still left active here....

1 ) MW
2 ) Marcusrichard
3 ) Etan1
4 ) pongster
5 ) sc332
6 ) darkplatinumgrey,
7 ) 715
8 )Divespyder
9 ) jonleeck
10) iceman
11) thedesignerguy
12) Seahorse
13) Andy Tan J Y
14) fnbdasia
15)mapleleaf
16) LBM5
17) mel7711
19)
20)
21)
22)
23)
24)
25)
26)
27) Aloy27
29) m o n o
37) morganlee3377
......lets keep the list goin .. and perhaps we can arrange a photoshoot...

Last edited by a moderator:

morganlee. . . dun use that list.

Not updated.

There's a more updated one some where in the thread.

Oh ok.. Thanks for informing. How to retrieve the new list? :)

ibanez;789760 said:
morganlee. . . dun use that list.

Not updated.

There's a more updated one some where in the thread.

What might be the common problems that I've to look out for on the E60? Maybe senior bros here can share?

ac323;789703 said:
Hi exile,

welcome onboard............

cheers

Thanks... next... i am looking at 19" rims.... wife is complaining that the 17" are looking small....

Wonder how the ride will be from switching from the stock 17" with run flats to 19" with non-run flats...

exile;789847 said:
Thanks... next... i am looking at 19" rims.... wife is complaining that the 17" are looking small....

Wonder how the ride will be from switching from the stock 17" with run flats to 19" with non-run flats...

I m on 18inches non RFs right now and it looks fine for me. 19" should look very good imho.

Go go go for it bro.

Cheers
Vaspy

Vaspy;789860 said:
I m on 18inches non RFs right now and it looks fine for me. 19" should look very good imho.

Go go go for it bro.

Cheers
Vaspy

What about ride comfort? worse off or better.... I read that the run flats are heavy and hard... so changing to non RFs should improve comfort level..

what about spare wheels? did you had a set in your car??

cheers!

exile;789869 said:
What about ride comfort? worse off or better.... I read that the run flats are heavy and hard... so changing to non RFs should improve comfort level..

what about spare wheels? did you had a set in your car??

cheers!

change to non RFTs, add tyre repair kit in car.....

hi guise! i'm a E60 owner too.. have joined this forum some time back but hardly active.. Currently thinking of giving my E60 a new look.. new spray paint, new kit, new rims.. as I'm new here, can anyone recommend a good and reasonably price placed to get it done? Im staying in the west side :)

Hi Gary JS magic is quite good on kits. Leslie is a very friendly boss. Still waiting to let him do up my kit. You can try him.
http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/js-artworks-custom-js-magic/58797-5-series-e60-bodykits.html

Garylin;789906 said:
hi guise! i'm a E60 owner too.. have joined this forum some time back but hardly active.. Currently thinking of giving my E60 a new look.. new spray paint, new kit, new rims.. as I'm new here, can anyone recommend a good and reasonably price placed to get it done? Im staying in the west side :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Garylin;789906 said:

New rims can jio me... hahaha...

exile;789923 said:
New rims can jio me... hahaha...

hah ok.. maybe can get discount too. Im trying to find out more abt changing rims.. with regards to spacers etc first before committing. Also looking for a more subtle bodykit styling..

Garylin;789926 said:
hah ok.. maybe can get discount too. Im trying to find out more abt changing rims.. with regards to spacers etc first before committing. Also looking for a more subtle bodykit styling..

You can try;

Mr. Yang
Owner, Top 93 Sport Rim & Tyre

*If you are interested to purchase or learn more about our quality and certified products, please give me a call at +65 9722 0093 and we will be glad to assist with your needs. You can also visit us at 51 Ubi ave 1 paya Ubi industrial park #01-07.

Went down last Wed to look look see see...many choices. Am still thinking should I change as my current 17" RFT is almost new...

Morganlee3377;789928 said:

tks! considering that cos its near my place. Think we can start group buy soon.. haha. what size rims you all thinking of getting? are you all familiar with the deal on spacers etc? What are the drawbacks of having spacers? I think change rims if not flushed then buai swee liao..

arca99;789935 said:
You can try;

Mr. Yang
Owner, Top 93 Sport Rim & Tyre

*If you are interested to purchase or learn more about our quality and certified products, please give me a call at +65 9722 0093 and we will be glad to assist with your needs. You can also visit us at 51 Ubi ave 1 paya Ubi industrial park #01-07.

Went down last Wed to look look see see...many choices. Am still thinking should I change as my current 17" RFT is almost new...

tks bro, from their thread, looks like got alot of nice rims.. Think I'll do spray paint and kit first then do rims.. think 18" will be good enough.. or 19" ???:eek:

exile;789847 said:

GREAT wife u have =))) most e60 brudders go for m5 166 or m6 167 if not breyton haha. If buy AC rims best is have BBK if not look very bare. IMHO. Go try top93 like many bro here recommend. Ah Yang not bad one.

Go for 19" bro. If not u change Liao wana change again haha.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveRogerss
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back