How many pin is my side mirrors?

wilman2772

Legendary 10 Years
Re: How many pin is my side mirrors?

CyberTron said:
How do I know if it is 6pin or 12pin? Mine's a 02 320Cic with memory seats and mirrors.

Your's 12pin, same as mine! :roll:

'The Great White'

I thought that replica m3 styple mirror comes with either 6 or 12 pin modules? Just a stab in the dark, really :)

Thanks thanks. Trying to get a replica m3 style mirror. So trying to confirm if is 6 or 12pin.

you got good lobang for M3 style mirror? share leh?

Ya. They come in either 6 or 12pin, so gotta make sure I dun buy the wrong one as I'm ordering from overseas. :p

What's the market rate for replica ones? Thinking of shipping one RHD from overseas for $500 without the switch cos thinking of getting my angel eye from overseas as well. Is that cheap?

CyberTron said:
Ya. They come in either 6 or 12pin, so gotta make sure I dun buy the wrong one as I'm ordering from overseas. :p

What's the market rate for replica ones? Thinking of shipping one RHD from overseas for $500 without the switch cos thinking of getting my angel eye from overseas as well. Is that cheap?

AFAIK, 12-pin supports memory functions while 6-pin does not. Most M3 replicas also support e-fold function (while some are manual fold). Replicas also have 2 different fitments to fit both 2DR and 4DR nicely. Originals are meant for 2DR and needs to be modified to fit 4DR (mine done by ah wee @ BVO). If you dun want the hassle of bringing in yourself, Benzline sells M3 replica for 700+. Hope it helps.

CyberTron said:
Does $700+ include the switch to enable the folding?

No , you have to buy that yourself. Basically, I think they should be quite similar to the ones that you see on ebay or other e-stores. I would be surprise if they come of similar sources too! So if you want to have a good feel of the product quality, why not just go down to have a look at Benzline? Reckon it is better than just viewing on the Net.

I did consider the reps earlier on, but in the end decided to get my fren's original M3 mirror instead.

Yeah.. I guess they are from pretty few handful of manufacturers.

Well, been hunting for original m3 ones, but can't seem to find anyone selling, so that's why looking around to see if worthwhile to ship the replica from overseas.

Actually, i was hunting for the ccfl angel eye, then this person in taiwan happens to have the mirrors, so thinking of shipping over together to save on the shipping charges.

Well... if I can get like 30-40% off what benzline is offering including shipping and GST, make it really tempting for me. :)

CyberTron said:
Well, been hunting for original m3 ones, but can't seem to find anyone selling, so that's why looking around to see if worthwhile to ship the replica from overseas.

My friend has a set to let go.. it is the electronic folding one. PM me your mobile, and I will hook you up directly with the seller.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gk888live
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back