How Many X3 ( F25 ) Owners Here?

Re: How Many X3 ( F25 ) Owners Here?

Hi ultraslang, this installation is purely plug and play de.. Once the installation is done in the engine bay, connections of 3 sensors and using the computer to adjust the additional boost and also I requested for better throttle response, Nic and I took a spin of the car to get a 'butt' dyno feel and to see if the car thows any CEL lights and thats it.. The JB3 will adjust accordingly to my driving style and gets better everytime I drive.. Having clocked 700km and no CEL for now.. :) and will PM you the price.. :)

Hi Qianle,

Can you please PM me the price and where you installed it too

Do you you also happen to know what is the difference between the Jb3 and the kelleners power modules?

Cheers

Hi fellow X3 F25 bros,

Can anyone advise where we can do a after-market brakes upgrade for this ride?
I checked with the various site sponsors but they do not carry performance brakes for F25 :(

TIA! :)

Hi hcva,for now there is only ebc brake pad upgrades.. they have red and yellow stuff for F25 stock calipers front and rear.. this will be the route I will be taking when my stock brake pads wear out.. this will maintain the warranty.. if they don't provide enough of stopping power then I will go the BBK route.. currently the only option I can find for our F25 is Nashin brakes..
s-meng industrial co.,ltd

Hi bro qianle,

Thanks so much for sharing the outcome of your research.
My google search also revealed that EBC brake pad is the only available upgrade now.
I did read about Arma brakes but I asked J4C and they said they can't do it.

I think you are driving xdrive35 as well ya? how do you feel about the stock brakes?
I personally feel they dun instil enough confidence.

Hi hcva, your guess is correct.. I'm blessed enough to be driving a 35i.. :D it is really a different engine compared to the 320i.. and I would agree with you on the stock brakes lacking confidence.. quite a few times I really had to press the pedal almost all the way for the car to stop.. it is quite bad on comfort mode.. but on sports mode it feels better.. but still not that confident stopping a 1.8 ton vehicle, especially on slopes.. not to mention when it is full load.. I did ask R2D about this issue and he mentioned that it is due to the springs being too soft which causes quite a lot of weight transfer.. thats why it feels better in sports mode when the car does not nose dive that much.. my first step would be to change to EBC once the stock pads run out.. else will turn to nashin for 6 pots minimum.. but only worried about the brake bias..
I did see the Arma bakes for our F25..
ARMA Brake Kit Installed on BMW F25 X3 in Japan. | Facebook
this was what I found.. but on closer view the brakes does seem to be very similar to nashin brakes.. reason for going for nashin is because they can custom make for any cars.. they will take measurements of the stock discs and calipers before and send the info for fabrication.. hope this helps.. :)

Hi qianle,

Mind PM me the price and location for the JB3 too? Thanks...

Hi there
I just bought an E83, i would like to change my gear knob, any suggestion? And where can i get it, please advise, thank you.

Just booked the X3 sDrive 20i, any advice on which is the most convenient mod to up the hp and torque?

tkwshan;1105997 said:
Just booked the X3 sDrive 20i, any advice on which is the most convenient mod to up the hp and torque?
Oh no. Did you book the wrong one?

These below are Original retrofit options for X3 F25:
3AG: Reverse Camera
552: Adaptive LED Head lights
5DL: 360 Deg. Surround view camera system
6WB: Full color LED Digital Instrument Cluster
6NR: BMW Apps

tkwshan;1105997 said:

I just booked the X3 sDrive 20i. The stock rims and tyres are 245/50/R17. I intend to upsize with after market front: 255/45/R19 and Rear: 275/40/R19. Wonder will it affect the drive and mechanical part of the car.

any advice?

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi,
just to check. Have anyone bought a spare tire and kit for X3? I feel safer with a spare with me as i go up north weekly

Hi Justin

if you go North weekly, safer to be on run flat and also buy an emergency kit. As for me, I am not on run flat. Singapore is quite safe not to have spare tire

spare is still better...for RT, if air leak coz of nail still ok but if sidewall got slash, still need a spare
mengteck71;1121978 said:
Hi Justin

if you go North weekly, safer to be on run flat and also buy an emergency kit. As for me, I am not on run flat. Singapore is quite safe not to have spare tire

Hi bro,how much you paid for the X3?was there any service vouchers given?just wanted to know as i am contemplating to get.thank you

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bong88promo

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back