How much for SJY 2388 T?

gerries

Banned.
Hi folks,

I was wondering if my registration worth anything? What could be offers like?
If you are cantonese, you will know the meaning "Progress and Prosper" Or "Whole Life Prosper", "T for Turbo"

By the way, Wednesday 19 Dec 4D 2nd prize "3832", I almost won!

Gerries (aka Krytox Prof. Squeak haha, mobile 8233 1688 haha!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: How much for SJY 2388 T?

number pricing very subjective....

by the way 2388 Huat Ah.....
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

12 years back, I bidded for SDD 1777 S, love the number, until I had an accident, lucky not hurt! My friend joked, your number is ambulance number. Wah lao, after hearing, I decided change and seek fengshui expert, and they advice me getting this number.

gerries;936057 said:
Hi folks,

If you are cantonese, you will know the meaning "Progress and Prosper" Or "Whole Life Prosper", "T for Turbo"

wit all due respect.....for most commoners, ur number is worth nothing........peace out

gerries;936063 said:
12 years back, I bidded for SDD 1777 S, love the number, until I had an accident, lucky not hurt! My friend joked, your number is ambulance number. Wah lao, after hearing, I decided change and seek fengshui expert, and they advice me getting this number.

Then why sell...???

Seems like it has worked well for you for past few years right?? You won't fetch much for this plate anyway I think..

Just curious..

nothing really special imo

Mockngbrd;936177 said:
nothing really special imo

unless your name is Sim JiaYou and born on 2nd March 1988..........
Christian name is Tom or Tim or Thomas.....etc etc..

Huat Ah
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Unlikely to fetch much unless it has a personal meaning to the prospect buyer. Not forgetting the hassle and transfer fees. Small time buyers are such n can't be bothered. Those who can pay a lot usually bid for single n double identical digit plates, or 168.

There are some sellers advertising their plates online. Check out sgcarmart. Can see calling prices there.

Try posting lor. Never know, someone loves it.

Don't forget the main bidding for skj was a few weeks ago. First main bid saw all the old numbers snapped up.

Some people are holding out for SKK. Don't understand why.. Thus you see, one man's poison is another man's meat.....

singapore crn is for shit ....... the worst I have seen. I have no idea why anyone would pay for a SG crn .....

but 2388 is a nice number ......

And SJY might make one's car look like an older car (to a layman) than it actually is. If it's not a E plate, then better off bidding a current series, IMO.

I totally agree. Once it's not an old old plate, E, Q sort but SXX and yet paying top dollar, it's hard to sell off the plate and would be a fallacy to think can earn money from bid once it doesn't seem that "eternal".

The recent round, they advised putting 80k for SKJ5", but I'm not sure how competitive one wants to be for a plate that will age. As in people can tell the age and form connotations.

Is anyone here the bidder of the plate or heard how much the winning bid eventually was?

gerries;936057 said:
Hi folks,

it's a no-brainer rite?

How Much Would YOU pay for your own plate....?

i guessed as much... nothing more than 1.5k, else why even bother... i have had much nicer numbers in my past years of ownership n i just treated it like my selling point for the car.

If you can blank out the first three digit and leave the "8" and "T" means Tua Kong.........can sell for 5K.........RMB of course

Because it is a fake like all fake products

Congrats 2388 open Consolation prize......

Huat Ah...
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Yes I won $60 haha!!! Damn it just $1 big!
Tomorrow one more chance!

Last wed almost won 2 prize "3832"

Wed I strike again!!! 8832. Crazy man! I bought 12 combination of 2388! Tomorrow buying again.
ac323;938742 said:
Congrats 2388 open Consolation prize......

Huat Ah...
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

gerries;940904 said:
Wed I strike again!!! 8832. Crazy man! I bought 12 combination of 2388! Tomorrow buying again.

yes i saw too...
keep it going............

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thuesankhau

Latest posts