How to activate Sport+ mode?

Re: How to activate Sport+ mode?

superlimau;843786 said:
thought that's to activate sports mode/ manual shift?

I think SOPRT PLUS mode only in conjunction with Sport Line, sport automatic transmission, adaptive suspension or variable sport steering.

Please enlighten me if i am wrong.

Thanks bros......

Sport + will turn off DSP, and turn on DTC (so can do power slide) :laughlik:

... so i don't think it's limited to sports line (but i could be wrong)

Put to sports and turn off traction control. Applicable only for 116i

Juz press the button to activate the sports mode and one more push to achieve sports +... The control display where ur mileage will show sports, sports+, comfort and Eco-pro. It's actually sport mode without traction control.

Forrestgum;843800 said:

i can shift the lever to the left to activate sport mode plus switch off traction control... it's was hell lots of fun on it espcially through bend....

HITMAN;843806 said:
Juz press the button to activate the sports mode and one more push to achieve sports +... The control display where ur mileage will show sports, sports+, comfort and Eco-pro. It's actually sport mode without traction control.

i press the button to activate sports mode and i push it one more time but nothing happened... no sports+ mode....... weird...:errmm:

Sports plus is only available in 118i. The counter to that function in 116i is sports + traction off.

Forrestgum;844346 said:
Sports plus is only available in 118i. The counter to that function in 116i is sports + traction off.

Absolutely right!

Forrestgum;844346 said:

118i is juz one button lesser...

Forrestgum;843800 said:

Wah Lau Bro....I tried it ...suddenly it 5k rpm....went back to comfort...at least before reaching 2k run in...:woowooo:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
otsobetme
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back