how to make more frens? esp. of the opposite gender. i has no frens leh.

Re: how to make more frens? esp. of the opposite gender. i has no frens leh.

Slow_poke_driver said:
Must buy porky, old 25 years old one also jin satki. 100% can get FB.

Eh, how you know my ex fling is 25 years old? Very small world leh....

Go visit the duo that kidnap the Sheng Siong mum. They looking for threesome....

Kenn will have lots of lobang. You can call him directly. His business is too good...

Srsly!?!?!?!

kenntona;1062517 said:
Just to encourage you, please note that our resident forumer MW can still get chicks with that rusty spastic face.......

woa...... u post MW bin so openly!

Repost from 19-10-2011. Please do not create multiple threads.

hanagosho;693952 said:
ok, i m 25 this year, m driving a 320i (E90) 2010 series.

my dad bot it for me actually, after trading in a 2 year old nissan 1.5 sedan (my first car) for a 2nd hand 9 month old 320i last year, at a 2nd hand dealer.

i m single now, n always yearn to have a girlfren. but i m shy n introverted, i hardly have any frens. lost contact with poly mates, no contact with army mates coz i hated them, n hardly have any frens when i was in uni. Coz i studied in a private uni, n the lessons was only lectures, no need for classroom tutorials or projects or group assignments. n also could choose my own subject combination n timetable, n i always skip lectures. More like a self study, on ur own, own time own target kinda course. thats y didnt have many close uni frens.

then now m working for papa's company, like running errands such as taking orders, paperwork, delivery, despatch of documents, collecting money, etc. his coy is production line in a flatted factory, mostly blue collar workers. not close to most of his colleagues anyway, only talk about work related stuffs, nothing more, coz need to maintain my profession n authority.

after work always come home, sometimes get to come home early if got nothing much to do, coz i m boss son anyway. n my weekends r normally spent at home, or going out with family for lunch or shopping etc.

when i see guy with chiobu, i always feel jealous, like how come they have gal but i no have.
i always feel lonely, wish to have girl to go out with.

i went to dating website, but no success. maybe i not yandao or tall or rich enough?? also realized that many of the girls, especially non-locals, r rather materialistic. only want u for ur money. went out with a few, didnt quite work out. many girls i message do not reply back, maybe there r too many guys in the dating website, so the girls have a wide choice?

n i also shy to chat up with random girls in public. wait they think i m tikopeh, n wat if they're already attached or not ready for a relationship?

there was a period i was rather daring n naughty, like when i see gals flagging for cab by the roadside, n if they look young n chio enough, i will stop my car, wind down window. n then ask them where they're going n if they wanna lift. (Daytime) but they gave me weird looks n it doesnt seem to be working. (maybe which girl in their sane mind would want a car ride when we have world class public transport?). so i stopped doing that, later i kenna marked.

so now how siah?? any suggestions? otherwise i will be just a lonely person. my parents also want me have a nice girl n settle down get married someday. coz at my age my parents already started dating n married shortly thereafter, n they wish well for me.

hope to have a pretty gal as a galfren. n bring her home someday n intro to my parents n make them feel really proud n glad, n give them some hope.

edit: btw moi hobbies r surf net, watch tv, eat, sleep. especially i like to surf forums like hwz edmw, sgforums, stomp... to lookout for chiobu pics, n also checking out chiobu blogs. i hardly do any sports except for running, bout twice a week, just to keep fit. i m more like a couch potato, but i m not fat lah.

Troll

ban!

and if after 3 yrs still dry, may I suggest...

View attachment 58494

Last edited by a moderator:

go sign up for some courses... or even better, put up an employment and call those that look suitable to you and employ them to be "vase" in your papa co!

er1cw;1062560 said:
Repost from 19-10-2011. Please do not create multiple threads.

Confirm troll but I suspect Kurt Tay is in this forum.

View attachment 58499

hanagosho;1062494 said:
dunno where to start? btw I no go ktv drink one, I also nv go clubbing b4. church I dun go coz I ish Taoist. I also dun go call cheekon one.

Maybe you can try going to the big grass patch beside Orchard Mrt..... on Sunday.
Jonleeck say there very happening... got GFE...........just tell them the magic code word.... "AKM"......:thumbsup:

milk15 said:
Maybe you can try going to the big grass patch beside Orchard Mrt..... on Sunday.
Jonleeck say there very happening... got GFE...........just tell them the magic code word.... "AKM"......:thumbsup:

FYI, Jon's GF from Manila...........

kenntona;1062616 said:
FYI, Jon's GF from Manila...........
You bro, never post the real photo.....

Meek;1062536 said:
Really?
Why? Your roofless no rock anymore meh?

Roooooooooooooooooooooooooofless Rocks.......

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

seanskye;1062530 said:
Hana, please join us for meetups. Our forummers are all handsome men and pretty ladies.

Cheers!

I need whitener and sand paper!!!!!!

Zun bo!
Envious...

Anyway, 28 yo, not boi anymore please.

kenntona;1062517 said:
Just to encourage you, please note that our resident forumer MW can still get chicks with that rusty spastic face.......

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
banca-doithuongcom

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back