Re: How to maneuver at sibei tight corner at immigration counter

kenn, got it. thanks.
searching sgcarmart for 8k rpm redline and 2meters length car

2uffygg.jpg

20kyhjn.jpg

Knn dont go m'sia la!!!!

ive driven a lexus ls n a toyota estima thru before, no big deal just go slow.

wt_know;1017513 said:
any tips on how to maneuver and line up properly at immigration counter?

i normally go by tuas and as you know the immigration counter is sibei tight and anytime can kerb your rim or swipe your side skirt even front bumper.

today had a near miss ... heng ar ... else following jonleck footstep kerb rim like changing underwear

moving from e90 to f10 already find the f10 is sibei big head and ass. i wonder how the 7-series and jaguar xf manuever easily in/out the immigration counter. and i really wonder how lambo/ferrari with sibei wide body how to clear?

and the stop and get off car baggage check, the lane is sibei tight with little room to turn.

Singapore customs not so bad.... the malaysian customs lane is super tight. My sensors front left and right all red and beeps. Just continue until you hear crack.... then come here and complain lor =P

End of the day, i open windows and stick head out to see. 3 cm clearance on my side from tyre should be good for the passenger side.

wt_know;1017544 said:
can i press horn continuously like the honking uncle so that the ICA officer move the kerb away? :lol:

Most probably they police on duty will handcuff you and move you away ....

On a serious note - since bigger cars like 7er and S class are going thru the same lane and booth as you mentioned, i believe its you not used to your new car size than it being really a problem to motorist.

Should not be a problem at all.

No problem for me, just drive slowly and can clear easily, if really rim scratch, send to hurry for repair lor! Cheap and good workmanship!

do a mock immigration booth area and practice ?

Jason8822;1017624 said:
On a serious note - since bigger cars like 7er and S class are going thru the same lane and booth as you mentioned, i believe its you not used to your new car size than it being really a problem to motorist.

Can. can go through. just that very time go through chua sai only =P and the probability of kerbing is super high. I don't get that feeling always. that is one of those places which I usually wished to avoid the next time.

my observation

suv like xc90 (RBB mentioned) or any suv or toyota estima, i find the front bumper is above the kerb ... should be no problem
standard 7-series or S-class, if not lowered, probably can do too ... not sure
for my f10, the front is lowered and if not manuever nicely, ho say liao ... jonleck change rim, i change front bumper like underwear

i admit i'm not familiar with the car turning radius yet and need to find my own way to master it

Jason8822;1017624 said:

wt_know;1017513 said:
any tips on how to maneuver and line up properly at immigration counter?

i normally go by tuas and as you know the immigration counter is sibei tight and anytime can kerb your rim or swipe your side skirt even front bumper.

today had a near miss ... heng ar ... else following jonleck footstep kerb rim like changing underwear

moving from e90 to f10 already find the f10 is sibei big head and ass. i wonder how the 7-series and jaguar xf manuever easily in/out the immigration counter. and i really wonder how lambo/ferrari with sibei wide body how to clear?

and the stop and get off car baggage check, the lane is sibei tight with little room to turn.

i use the truck lanes. when coming back from jb. take the left side. if u go right. chance of kerbing ur left rear rim is very high. if u go left side..at least as a driver u can judge ur right rear better. not sure..open door n look behind.

wt_know;1017649 said:
my observation

suv like xc90 (RBB mentioned) or any suv or toyota estima, i find the front bumper is above the kerb ... should be no problem
standard 7-series or S-class, if not lowered, probably can do too ... not sure
for my f10, the front is lowered and if not manuever nicely, ho say liao ... jonleck change rim, i change front bumper like underwear

i admit i'm not familiar with the car turning radius yet and need to find my own way to master it
Why not juz use 2nd link? Longer time & pay more. But less worry.

yes, the tight corner i'm referring to is tuas 2nd link immigration counter and checking

davidtch;1017704 said:
Why not juz use 2nd link? Longer time & pay more. But less worry.

wt_know;1017705 said:
yes, the tight corner i'm referring to is tuas 2nd link immigration counter and checking
If it is really that tight, i would suggest to use lorry lane.

u need permit for lorry lane

totoseow;1017716 said:
u need permit for lorry lane
Need to get wifey out of the car & be a conductor.

How does Aventador get thru 2nd link check point?

toto haolian one of his car is actually an italian brand that originated from a farm tractor....

jasonmaxima;1017728 said:
toto haolian one of his car is actually an italian brand that originated from a farm tractor....

Wa. Geely cousin throwing stones...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linkvao8livenet
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back