How to pre-set the profile for F30 two set of keys?

atason

Hi all,
After i've pre-set the setting(seating position, door open driver or all, etc..) for both individual key, but when i use it. All the setting which i've set seam like no change for both key. Why?
Pls advice. Thanks.

Re: How to pre-set the profile for F30 two set of keys?

Go idrive->setting->driver profile

Set the profile you want for the key fob the door was unlocked with. Works on f10, should be same for f30.

Use key remote to open instead of keyless

Like what slow_poke_driver said, it's dependent on which key you unlocked the car with and tied to the active profile. For two keys to be independent you need to set up at least two profiles. And you shouldn't have both keys with you obviously while doing this for simplicity.

If you have both keys then you need to unlock the car out of comfort access distance remotely. If you have only one key on your person even comfort access will work nicely.

System works a treat on my F30 for my wife and I. There is only one glitch I found, where if my wife locks the car and folds the mirrors, when I unlock and unfold using my profile the left side mirror kerb tilt during reverse is askew. Don't understand why. But if she doesn't fold the mirrors, everything works great. Language settings, nav, radio, airconditioning and obviously seat and mirror positions.

Thanks for all the reply, will try it out.

Mine works for a while and stopped working. Ask PML why so... they give me the million dollar look. give up.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitgameapp

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back