How to remove stain from the leather seat

Henry1515

Can anyone advise me how can I remove the stain from my leather seat? Mine is the beige in colour. Can I DIY? Which shop can I get the leather cleaner? Which brand? Hear steam clean is not advisable, is it true? Any tips? Thanks.

Re: How to remove stain from the leather seat

Henry1515;238075 said:
Can anyone advise me how can I remove the stain from my leather seat? Mine is the beige in colour. Can I DIY? Which shop can I get the leather cleaner? Which brand? Hear steam clean is not advisable, is it true? Any tips? Thanks.

I used to use the leather cleaning product from Series 500. However I cannot find it anymore. It can keep your leather like new and remove most stubborn stains.

Anyone knows where to find it, please let me know.

what kinda stain? i've removed blood before using an alcohol swab from a first aid kit. you can use a soft toothbrush and some lux..

the alcohol swab is very drying. use sparingly, and do some treatment after to prevent leather death

warm soap water with toothbrush :) after cleanse it... put on leather conditioner... swee swee

nYteMarE said:
i've removed blood......
You've removed WHAT?

Either you've had a serious haemorrhoid, or you...... never mind.

You car is no longer sacred.

Err.. forgot to buy tampon... poor Nytemare.

Hi bro, if it's greasy or oily in nature (e.g. food stuff), use an alkaline cleaner or any mild detergent containing sodium hydroxide. Otherwise, like the other say, soap with warm water and a soft brush usually does the trick.

It is not blood stain or ink stain. It is the normal daily use stain which is being to turn the beige colour into light brown. I just want to prevent it from getting worse.

i used OSIM iEology steam the leather twice a month. no soap, just hot steaming. I'm on lemon interior, it works fine.

nYteMarE;238098 said:
what kinda stain? i've removed blood before using an alcohol swab from a first aid kit. you can use a soft toothbrush and some lux..

the alcohol swab is very drying. use sparingly, and do some treatment after to prevent leather death

stains after defloration? i have alot of that on my bed... i dont wash it away... its battle scars

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jsjl444

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back