How to resolve F30 radio static noise?

nokia27149

irritating part is sometimes really ok no problem, sometimes got on and off small noise like interferes.
Pls dun tell me just listen to USB mp3 or connect to IPHONE radio etc... I really like certain radio stations!!

How to resolve F30 radio static noise?

Try turning every single light you have OFF to see if its interference from the lights. Includes DRL.

Not kidding.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: How to resolve F30 radio static noise?

Which station?

Hi Bro nokia,

Earlier on I got 2 blackvue installed with 2 T-Power C to go along so I can control which camera I want to on and off. Before I install the cameras, no problem. After installing, the radio static is bad, along some roads the radio just got cut off and only static noise.

Went to troubleshoot and found that it's the 2 T-Power C that's causing the problem.. In the end took the 2 T-Power C out and changed to 2 Power Magic Pro(one for each camera to control which to keep on after engine off) and problem solved!! The static noise no more!

Do you have T-Power C with your cameras??

I listen to 90.5. No T Power C used. My radio interfere problem is not that serious, it's like every once a while got 1 or 2 scratching sound, then OK. The scratching sound frequency can be ranged from every 5mins to 30 sec or sometime perfectly no interfere. Scratch sound volumn is small and it scratch once or twice. It's annoying for a paranoid person like me.

Temporary I plug a aux to my Iphone listen to TuneIn... And select French speaking radio station broadcasting American Jazz to pretend myself high class...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okebet168net
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back