How to set the OBC on the X3 2.5si

henry2703

Hi guys,

Need your help.

The OBC on the X3 is obviously not as user friendly as the e90 i used to have.

questions:

1) how to set the memory seat? and how come when i use different keys to open the door, the seat don't move?

2) How to set the OBC? for Eg, on the E90, i can set how the doors are unlocked, how the doors unlock when i take the key out and whether the FC monitor says Litres/ 100km or km/litre... can't seems to do that on the X3

3) how to set the automatic rain sensor?

I am sorry, the car didn't come with a manual. The only one i could get online is the North America version, which is same as E90...

HELP!

thanks in advance

Re: How to set the OBC on the X3 2.5si

Perhaps you can drive down to BVO and ask Wee? He is good with this and quite sure he doesn't mind answering some questions.

Thanks Pengful,

sorted out issue 1 and 3. as for 2, need to get it reset by PML... do you know if BVO can reset the OBC by any chance?

Crappy X3 has got a funny setup.

1) To set Seat Memory, i need to turn the key to position 1, shift the seat to the position i want, press "m" and press the memory button i want to store it in. Turn the key to Position 0, pull out, lock the door. And unlock again.

2) for the automatic rain sensor, it is a bit easier. Just leave it in intermitten position, and it will come on automatically....

The whole thing is not intiutative at all... when i had the E90, i didn't even have to read the instructions to know how to work the stuffs...

The seat memory is funny. Not quite intuitive.

If you use the seat memory, press the button (1, 2, 3) while the door is still open. If you close the door, you have to keep your finger on the button until the seat is finished moving.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go88quest

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back