howdy

Ascentz

hi guys , first and foremost nice webby , and thanks to nice bros here that intro me to BVO :)
solve my coolant issue . cause warranty just expired .. blah blah ..
ok anyway i am 25m and drive a e46cab for the last 2.5 years .
lookin to change to a 645cab or a maserati spyder cant decide :yummie:

looking forward to the gathering :)

Re: howdy

maser spyder is rarer and more style lah...... but it does have scuttle shake. see if you can live with it.

Welcome to the forum! Glad that we managed to help you out!

Have fun deciding on your next car!

Cheers,
Sam

I will take the 645cic anyday:)

Racebred said:
maser spyder is rarer and more style lah...... but it does have scuttle shake. see if you can live with it.

yo bro .. since u are the resident M car Dr :) erm what u mean by scuttle shake ? as in higher speed ? or ? heard frm the SE they just went through a new facelift early 05 ...

the car's scuttle is located at the front of the car, imagine where your firewall will be. In a convertible, the roof's absence causes some loss in the car's structural rigidity. This is common in any convertible. Scuttle shake is felt, for the maser spyder, at speeds of about 60-80kmh. BMW also has scuttle shake, but the characteristics are different.

the facelift involves some bumper changes and emblems. very very small thing. unless you are very familiar with the shape of the bumper, you probably wont be able to tell the difference. There's also a version, for the anniversary edition, where it uses the gransport front bumper. anyways, easily replaceable.

Racebred said:
the car's scuttle is located at the front of the car, imagine where your firewall will be. In a convertible, the roof's absence causes some loss in the car's structural rigidity. This is common in any convertible. Scuttle shake is felt, for the maser spyder, at speeds of about 60-80kmh. BMW also has scuttle shake, but the characteristics are different.

the facelift involves some bumper changes and emblems. very very small thing. unless you are very familiar with the shape of the bumper, you probably wont be able to tell the difference. There's also a version, for the anniversary edition, where it uses the gransport front bumper. anyways, easily replaceable.

thanks bro :)
but me and my girl agree that 6series win hands down in terms of looks , performance of cause is the M car .. but well .. gee i think i will go for a 2nd test drive with PML soon :inlove:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1jun88net
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back