Huat ah! PML adjusted their prices

Re: Huat ah! PML adjusted their prices

sheep fur grow on sheep body what...

Luckily Hitmee booked his F30 335 already. I'm happy for him.

@@#$%^&&* COE up, new car price up but trade in price never go up. I questioned until the SE turned table on me.... told me off and said take it or leave it. Looks like increase COE price didnt affect their sales and probably they getting higher commission instead. Coe up $4k-$5k and they take opportunity to up price $6k-$7k

snowmanyee;871014 said:
@@#$%^&&* COE up, new car price up but trade in price never go up. I questioned until the SE turned table on me.... told me off and said take it or leave it. Looks like increase COE price didnt affect their sales and probably they getting higher commission instead. Coe up $4k-$5k and they take opportunity to up price $6k-$7k

They up it more for the next round of COE increase lah!

I was at PML for servicing and overheard an SE saying that there is buffet spread this weekend because prices will be further adjusted on Monday. I am guessing the new price for F30 335i will probably be revised to $298,800. Huat ah!

ktnpl;871026 said:
I was at PML for servicing and overheard an SE saying that there is buffet spread this weekend because prices will be further adjusted on Monday. I am guessing the new price for F30 335i will probably be revised to $298,800. Huat ah!

That may be your most expensive buffet ....:goodup:

ben1;871016 said:
They up it more for the next round of COE increase lah!

When coe up, they eill up again.

ktnpl;871026 said:

yes. Many ADs will adjust price up again next monday. Thss why this weekend got lots of promos.

Which showroom will have free buffet spread?..I am going down for testing..the food lah..

etan1;871045 said:
That may be your most expensive buffet ....:goodup:

Just having a free meal since I was there to pick up my car after servicing :p. Definitely not changing my car for the next 3 to 6 years. In the current situation, it is better to keep the car in tip top condition. I only paid $313.99 for oil change servicing. Probably changing rear brake pad, doing up 3M crystalline and upgrading the map at MA or elsewhere.

isiowsg;871055 said:
Which showroom will have free buffet spread?..I am going down for testing..the food lah..

The buffet at PML Alexandra starts at 12pm...

ktnpl;871060 said:
The buffet at PML Alexandra starts at 12pm...

What did they serve at the spread?

Finger food?

ben1;871070 said:
What did they serve at the spread?

Finger food?

From caterer:
1. Spagetti bolognaise
2. Cheese ball
3. Squid ball
4. Fried potato
5. Cinnamon roll
6. Bluberry pastry
7. Chocolate eclair
8. Assorted jelly
9. Fruit punch

And of course the usual cake roll and hot beverages from PML.

i've never tried the cake roll.... looked a bit dry and sad. anyone did? :chinese:

Wow lau..keep increasing their selling price would expect sashimi, lobsters, shark fins...

pml says no problem if you signed F01/F02 or F12/F13 on the spot :lol2:

sheep fur grows on sheep ... 1000 years ago was 1000 years later still is

isiowsg;871148 said:
Wow lau..keep increasing their selling price would expect sashimi, lobsters, shark fins...

Meek;871151 said:
and what is the snowman buying at PML....? :thumbsup:

the time has come to go Rooooooooooooooooooooooooofless..........

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

I signed on the spot for my F10 on my very first visit to BMW showroom and didn't even got a bottle of water..thinking of this no fish prawn also can..tomorrow will bring my whole family including my ah kong, ah ma, great grandaunt there for free lunch...

Meek;871151 said:
and what is the snowman buying at PML....? :thumbsup:

No money due to increased coe now.

ac323;871153 said:
the time has come to go Rooooooooooooooooooooooooofless..........

Ya. Will find a workshop to saw off the top part of my car and it will become the first and only roofless X1in the world. :shakemyb:

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vvjlcomph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back