Huper Optik, V-Cool...

T6

I think the chappie is correct. Juz park in the sun for a couple of hrs and they shd disappear wuthout any marking unless those were really BIG bubbles.

SL2,

give it 4-6 weeks. It will clear up. I'm using V-Kool. Not 100% happy with the night performance especially with the rear windscreen. But heat rejection in day is very good.

I stalled V-Kool for three of my cars. Did not see any bubbles. There was a slight fold for the last installation. V-Kool re-did it at no cost.

fighterpilot said:
I stalled V-Kool for three of my cars. Did not see any bubbles. There was a slight fold for the last installation. V-Kool re-did it at no cost.

Bro, what do you mean by slight fold? As in the film was already folded before installation and they still used it to install, whereby you can then see the line clearly after that?

Steven,

aft hearing the comments from fellowbro..., that chap that install yr film is in trouble man...... :errr: :twisted:

Ask Calvin to throw stones into their factory at nite..... :lol:

Hymics said:
Steven,

aft hearing the comments from fellowbro..., that chap that install yr film is in trouble man...... :errr: :twisted:

Will be going back to get them to do it till I'm satisfied man!! Wah lau eh, after talking to you just now, I'm beginning to wonder about his workmanship sial... :furious:

by the way SL2 dun mind check with you where did you get your films installed...? you are using Vkool films uh?

Rick1818 said:
by the way SL2 dun mind check with you where did you get your films installed...? you are using Vkool films uh?

No, using Huper Optik. Got them installed at Autovox..

Re: Huper Optik, V-Cool...

SL2 said:
Need to check with any bros out there who's done the above on their car. Is it natural that after the installation of the film, there will be bubbles? The sales guy was telling me that definitely there will be and that I just need to let it evaporate naturally?? :whattheh:

If I let it evaporate naturally, will there be some marks left on the film?

Thks for the advice! :thumbsup:

my car has v-cool. bubbles will disappear after a few weeks. sooner if you sun the car regularly. i'm quite happy with it. :)

Just to add -- I had two bubbles that did not disappear after 2 months; went back to V-Kool and they re-did it, no questions asked.

They did mention that for the front/rear windscreen, our cars are tough to do because of the curvature, even worse if you choose the VK40 films.

Lifetime warranty mah... :)

It's natural to have bubbles in the beginning..
Whether it is permanent later or not would hv depended on the workmanship

SL2,
I saw urs last night and seriously the workmanship is 2 thumbs down IMO
As em to re do bro. It's not cheap stuff u know

SL2 said:
Will be going back to get them to do it till I'm satisfied man!! Wah lau eh, after talking to you just now, I'm beginning to wonder about his workmanship sial... :furious:

so jialat ah ? when u gog back there ? call me, i go with u. (me just next the them)

calvin said:
SL2 said:

so jialat ah ? when u gog back there ? call me, i go with u. (me just next the them)

I had my Beemer installed with Cool N Lite early this week. The installer told me the same thing about the bubbles - that it will disappear over couple of weeks. I guess that's correct because I noticed that the bubbles are gradually getting lesser in the last 2 days. So, I just have to wait longer to see the final result.

One thing I need to check with all the brudders here - didn't the PML sales agent throw in the solar film free-of-charge when you buy the car ?....especially those who book in the recent BMW expo ?

At least I got it free of charge....kekekeke.

trogen said:
I had my Beemer installed with Cool N Lite early this week. The installer told me the same thing about the bubbles - that it will disappear over couple of weeks. I guess that's correct because I noticed that the bubbles are gradually getting lesser in the last 2 days. So, I just have to wait longer to see the final result.

One thing I need to check with all the brudders here - didn't the PML sales agent throw in the solar film free-of-charge when you buy the car ?....especially those who book in the recent BMW expo ?

At least I got it free of charge....kekekeke.

You're lucky.

calvin said:
Hymics said:

I prepared forklift already.. anytime ready to :shoot: :lol:

Bro,

Damage what ever you want but leave the 20" breyton sipirit rims for me... Thanks :thumbsup:

Steven.. I am near by 2, cal me when going dwn to hv kopi with them... :thumbsup:

Hymics said:
Bro,

Damage what ever you want but leave the 20" breyton sipirit rims for me... Thanks :thumbsup:

Steven.. I am near by 2, cal me when going dwn to hv kopi with them... :thumbsup:

emm.i noticed ur signature taken at autovox front door there rite.. hahahaa.. 20", emm.. u sure suit u ? i think need bigger ler.. :lol:

Hymics said:
calvin said:
Hymics said:

I prepared forklift already.. anytime ready to :shoot: :lol:

Bro,

keke..thanks bro. I'm going there tomorrow again to get them to touch up on their workmanship!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shirishop
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back