I am Back !!

jumbomac

Hi,

After attending a couple outings, I was posted overseas... and finally get my hand on the new BMW5 again...

Check this out... this is the extended version... for the China market..

Re: I am Back !!

This is the 1st car landed in the city that I am at ... price for being the 1st to book without knowing the price and colour, let alone configuration. Enjoy...

Hi Jumbo,

Welcome back

Cheers

Nice :) Which part of china u at now?? can lobang me to work anot??

welcome back....

must change those rims, look too small...

etan1;594820 said:
welcome back....

+1

20" is the only way..............kekekeke

'The Great White'

wilman2772;594836 said:
+1

20" is the only way..............kekekeke

'The Great White'

i thought 21 better??? your E60 already 20ins........

cheers

etan1;594820 said:
welcome back....

yeah.. next modification.

How about the run-flat tire, can we change to normal tire, or this runflat tire is good ?

jumbomac;612319 said:
yeah.. next modification.

How about the run-flat tire, can we change to normal tire, or this runflat tire is good ?

Hi Jumbomac,

sure, you may change to normal tyre, nothing wrong with run-flat as well......

cheers

Your Bao Ma too many wordings on the trunk and looks cluttered.....I will take out the Chinese Characters....but maybe in China you guys have different taste.....

zorro;612339 said:
Your Bao Ma too many wordings on the trunk and looks cluttered.....I will take out the Chinese Characters....but maybe in China you guys have different taste.....

zorro, the "Hua Chen Bao Ma" is standard in China.....I was shocked one day when I saw the words on a e90 in Singapore. Maybe that guy import from China :thumbsup:

btw, luckily in Singapore our cars don't come with "PML" logo at the trunk. Otherwise I sure debadge! :woottt:

Yeah all locally assembled car in China has the Company's name but imported version does not have..but somehow chinese characters dont look good on cars....

Btw C&C did it for all Mercedes but with a nicer logo rather than wordings. PML ..forget it....

C3P0;612350 said:
zorro, the "Hua Chen Bao Ma" is standard in China.....I was shocked one day when I saw the words on a e90 in Singapore. Maybe that guy import from China :thumbsup:

btw, luckily in Singapore our cars don't come with "PML" logo at the trunk. Otherwise I sure debadge! :woottt:

C3P0;612350 said:
I saw that silver color E90. Is the number 800?

davidtch;612378 said:
I saw that silver color E90. Is the number 800?
Hmmm....can't remember the number. But I'm sure it's the one and only one in Singapore.

zorro;612356 said:
Yeah all locally assembled car in China has the Company's name but imported version does not have..but somehow chinese characters dont look good on cars....

Btw C&C did it for all Mercedes but with a nicer logo rather than wordings. PML ..forget it....
I see.....

Sorry OT.

have been travelling a lot lately.. have not really have time to take out the decal... will do it this weekend.. keke.. now out of town.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneTab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back