I am from the Dark Side

whiskyrum

Hi all, I am currently driving the C180 - Just booked the 325i Cabriolet today :)

Looks like I will be spending more time on this forum than the other one from now on :lol2:

Had wanted to get a cabriolet on the spot today but they didn't have the colours I wanted, so, its going to be an agonising wait till end July (hopefully earlier) for my car to arrive :(

Re: I am from the Dark Side

Welcome to another dark side, bro. Need any mod virus? Plenty in this forum, hehehehe......:lol2:

What's your prefer colour of the new ride? Just kay poh a bit onli lah....:yummie:

whiskyrum;324341 said:
Hi all, I am currently driving the C180 - Just booked the 325i Cabriolet today :)

Looks like I will be spending more time on this forum than the other one from now on :lol2:

Had wanted to get a cabriolet on the spot today but they didn't have the colours I wanted, so, its going to be an agonising wait till end July (hopefully earlier) for my car to arrive :(

Congrats bro for a good buy. BTW what colour did u choose. welcome to the BMW family.:)

similarly, i was given the option to choose between a merc or a bmw, my choice was obvious =) proud of my decision *beams* welcome to the family!~!

welcome. welk.um welcum.

you may start by attending tomorrow's monthly meet up at Kallang carpark by McDonald on 4:30 onwards.

Yes, welcome to the dark side. You will realise you are not that dark after all. There are darker forces around.......

whiskyrum;324341 said:

u just made the choice of your life....

u will be going to heaven instead of hell.... good thing u realized ur mistake and decided to change...

Thanks everyone.

I had wanted an ex-stock black with a non-black interior but then decided that since the car is rather small in size, a lighter colour would be better. When I checked with my SE (who is a personal friend) she said all they had were:

1. Space Grey with black - ex-stock
2. Sapphire Black with black - arriving 15 May
3. Titanium Silver with black - arriving 15 May
4. Monaco Blue with black - arriving 15 May
5. Platinum Bronze with Cream Beige - arrving Jun/Jul

So I went down to see whether it was worth waiting for the Platinum Bronze...

There was a Platinum Bronze with Cream Beige 335i Coupe at the showroom so...

I booked the Platinum Bronze with Cream Beige cabriolet. Hope it's worth the wait... Some people say this colour combination is for old men...but then I am not exactly young...haha...

u might want to order 335i coupe than 325 cabrio...

the 335 is a totally different driving experience

Woah! The bronze/cream combo is real nice, especially with the top down! The lighter colours do make the car stand out more.

Congrats!

Terry;324503 said:
u might want to order 335i coupe than 325 cabrio...

the 335 is a totally different driving experience

I wanted the convertible rather than the coupe. I have been driving convertibles since 10 years ago - had the MX-5 and SLK200 before switching to a saloon the last 4 years for its practicality. Sure - its practical, but no comparison with a convertible's fun factor.

My current choice was either the facelift SLK or the 3-series and I chose the BM for its 4-seats and 6-pots. I might have considered the CLK cabriolet if it was available, but I didn't want to wait another 2 to 3 years for the new model.

3 Series cab not as low as the SLK i hope?

been driving the SLK as well...can be quite a pain the ultra low seats...

pilotsnoopy;324521 said:
3 Series cab not as low as the SLK i hope?

been driving the SLK as well...can be quite a pain the ultra low seats...

The 3 is definitely not as low as the SLK. If you think the SLK is low, wait till you sit in the MX-5...

welcome darkness... we are expecting the same car at the same time...... juz different colour...

hi welcome to bmw.sg

after getting your bmw cabrio, you will forget all about your C180. hahaha bmw rocks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bong88com
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back