i am new, where to join u guys? qns:can it fit my 318?

rodders

Legendary 10 Years
Meet up will be on this Sunday (25th July) at the Kallang Mcdonald's carpark from 4.30pm. See you there.

welcome :wavey:

maybe if u post pictures it'll be clearer. welcome to the forum and hope to see you at our meetup.

okay,where do u all stay?maybe can i meet one of the bro here first for kopi anot?cuz quite akward if i juz go to the meetup without knowing u all... btw this is the exhaust?u think can juz fit into 318ia or weilding needed?

hello. i am new too! may i ask what would happen after changing the exhaust ? does it give the car more power?

mi juz go for looks in this car,by juz changing the exhaust muffler or even the exhaust system there's nth much gain maybe higher end power ba, i mite be wrong la,... for me is simple lorx, i juz wan this car to haf the looks as i dun intend to play for with cars after i bought this bm 2 days ago... :shoot:

Technically, if u want it to fit, it will fit, it's just the amount of work required...

I see that ur exhaust does not have a mounting point so u need to get the exhaust shop ppl to get it welded to a bracket before securing to the car.

as for the connection to the intake point, as long as urs is a 1 in 2 out system, it will fit a 318. And i supposed, it's gonna be welded...

But i find it funni that u went thru so much effort to make it look nice ? If u only want aesthetic, might as well just get the tip than to change the whole exhaust... But that's just my opinion... have fun modding...

See ya on sunday

yes, you can just bring it to the regular exhaust workshops you're familiar with, and get them to measure where the mounting points are on the car, then weld them onto the muffler. After which, it'll be plug and play. As for specific dimensions, i'm not very sure. Let me see if I can dig up the L x W x H measurements of a 318i muffler, then you can do a comparison to the one you're going to bring in.

Any pref for this particular muffler? why dont you get the remus/ss lta approved ones? no more headache after that.

Oh ok, think i will juz haf a meet up with u all den c which is a better choice lorx, is there any bro, willing to meet me?lets say tonite or tomolo nite(sat) 1st? after tat will prvt msg my number to u, any sides of sg will oso do... 10x :dance:

unless you're a chio bu, you can meet us all one shot this sunday at kallang macs 430pm during the meetup. if you're not free then, why dont you come down to marina south pool factor later today starting from about 6pm. quite a few of us will be there. if not, maybe you can leave a contact so you can be jioded for future kopi sessions?

see you!

If you are a chio bu, RB will go out of his way to meet you... who manufactures this muffler? looking at the style of the tips, if you want to go for DTM style tips, there are many companies that make exhaust with DTM tips that simply bolt on to your car... my 2 cents worth...

mountain said:
hello. i am new too! may i ask what would happen after changing the exhaust ? does it give the car more power?

newbie here too ! looks like its the month of newbie. :)

For exhaust, it'll give you more performance depending what you change. Some people just change it for sound. :inlove:

BTW where is marina south pool factor? Izzit near the Night Club(previous is canto)? Wat r u guys all doing there? Playing pool or bowling?

6pm at the Night Club? It open tat early?? Wow nwadays business really tat bad, even night got to open tis early in order to earn extra!

U neber round up a meetup for BMW in Greece ah ????? Do a PDC there la kekekeke :screwedu: :screwedu:

Azrielsc said:
I want to go PDC too!!! :(

Wah.. its such an honor to see you posting in here man... yah lor like piggy said... do a PDC in Greece... although you might be the only one there..

Alvin666 said:
6pm at the Night Club? It open tat early?? Wow nwadays business really tat bad, even night got to open tis early in order to earn extra!

No lah... long time already got... its called Happy Hour mah... Pubs have it, so why not nite clubs...

MRacer77 said:
Azrielsc said:
I want to go PDC too!!! :(

Wah.. its such an honor to see you posting in here man... yah lor like piggy said... do a PDC in Greece... although you might be the only one there..

How to have a PDC over here in Greece??!! No bloody time at all.... Always in the warehouse 24/7 :verysad:

Today is the 1st day from the time that we moved our office into the warehouse that i'm taking a break from work and going out with some *wink wink*

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debet39com

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back