I don't understand ...2nd hand M3

hoks

A new M3 cab SMGII is around 350k rite? There is this 2nd hand one at a used car dealer, around 2 year old with one owner, selling @ 222k for a couple of weeks and yet still no takers...isn't it a very good price?

Re: I don't understand ...2nd hand M3

The reason for the price of that car is that, if it is the same one I have enquired about, it is a parallel import.

buy buy buy... it's always good to have more m3 owners who are enthusiasts around!

Juz a question ... if its a PI car ....means that u cant bring it to PML to service yah? correct me if i am wrong? or can we still bring it there and they will charge more?Thanks still learning about the Bimmer culture....

Erm...actually I am referring to this one

http://www.hinlung.com.sg/showroom.aspx?fc=1

So its PI? No wonder its so cheap (relatively)...

Mattpinky, think u can still bring back, just that u'll hv to queue up behind those non-PI ones and of course its more ex.

It's a PI. Apparently it's been serviced all this while at PML. Didn't see records tho.

36000km on it.

Exterior looks pretty good. The hood seems to be in tip top shape too. Colour nice...1 yr 8 mths old i believe.

Hey Guys...

$222k ......If u take a 8 yr loan ... it $2900 a yr!!!!!!! OMG.....

Engine is still in good condition. There's a slight chip to the paint on the right door (driver). The seals at the back seat is torn (very very slight). All in all, its in very good condition. The engine gives off the typical metallic M3 engine note. Sweet!

Seems like quite a number have seen this car...so back to my question...its cheap, its good, it can be serviced by pml...so howcome lelong so long no buyer huh?

I m juz curious....

There are quite a number of M3s in the market going for a lower price. Of course, these M3s are older and most of them are coupes but those aren't really major considerations when looking for a 2nd hand car.

Just my 2 cents, cheers!

RaptureM3
Saw ur sig in the other forum....Nice..
Urs have all those CS package except the rims?

Back to the M3 Cab above..
Not sure if it's the same car advertised before at autobahn sometime ago but a good source told me that the there's one that has been crashed before...exact same color.

Jack ---> Its the same one. 100% verified.

I used to stay where the owner is staying and I must say it disappeared out of sight for quite a while during a certain period of time. Crash? Not sure. No one knows I guess.

TripleM said:
RaptureM3

Not sure if it's the same car advertised before at autobahn sometime ago but a good source told me that the there's one that has been crashed before...exact same color.

Thanks, Jack.

I didn't opt for the Competition Package, going to do my own mods instead. :)

-End OT-

Back on topic, if the car has indeed been crashed before, that might explain the reason why it is still there.

So it just confirmed again the theory...if its too good to be true, then its not lor...

i agree, nice price but if the history is true, then its such a pity...

TripleM said:
RaptureM3

Just to share, I saw a M3 cabrio being towed along Leng Kee Road (I was inside a car showroom) sometime back.... car was damaged (think it was the front right side IIRC).

hoks said:
A new M3 cab SMGII is around 350k rite? There is this 2nd hand one at a used car dealer, around 2 year old with one owner, selling @ 222k for a couple of weeks and yet still no takers...isn't it a very good price?

whether it is good price or not is very relative. If I can only affort a 80K vehicle, 222K is not a good price for me, not even if it is asking 150K!! If I earn a million a year, then it is a very good price, got it??

CoolBlue6699 said:
whether it is good price or not is very relative. If I can only affort a 80K vehicle, 222K is not a good price for me, not even if it is asking 150K!! If I earn a million a year, then it is a very good price, got it??

That's all relative, but I think the original poster's point still remains.

Say you can afford an 80k vehicle like you said, and the vehicle of yr dreams is selling for 80k brand new. And you can get a barely used one for 50k. Wouldn't you question why?

Thanks DoggieHowser, that is my point....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topcssgallery
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back