I Got A Huge Ding On My Car.. &^$*(@#&%(#$

SMYUEN

Legendary 10 Years
I got a damn huge ding on my driver's door... cant stand all these MORONS who cant park and who cant open doors..

I just find this people totally disgraceful and selfish... whenever I open my car door, I am always careful not to hit the neighbouring car's door, or even if the space is tight, I will make sure it is gentle contact and not "wham"..........

Apart from my huge ding, there are as many as 8 other small dings all over the place...

The number or parking idiots in singapore just grows...

(&*^$*&^#$)*!&R%$R)$(P*Y!)#*&$%(&# NP(IU#HRV()*!^#%RY

Re: I Got A Huge Ding On My Car.. &^$*(@#&%(#$

For every car lover, there are maybe, 6 others who have no love for cars. These are the people that use the car to get from A to B, seldom wash their cars (what's grooming?), ding (and get ding) etc... Also, many of the culprits are passengers especially the elderly and young childred.

Some of the cars I've seen, I wouldn't allow for my car to be in that state..... but you know, to each his own.......

When did they all happen Doc?
Damn, 8 dings all over the places sound bloody shitty to me.....

Ok, watch out where u park next time...DO NOT EVER park next to the following cars:
1. Old old cars like those 5yrs old and above eg Galant, Accord, Lancer whatever those that look like the owners never took care of.
2. Taxis
3. SUV / MPVs ....good chance the kids bang your door
4. Lorries/Vans

I can feel your pain. BTW, i have the eccentric habit of :

Not parking at all if i cant find a good space.

Park somewhere far away and kissing a wall at all times

Always go to the lowest level or the highest level of the car parks.

ALways go for parallel parking if you can find one.

Take your time to look for a good parking space and learn to ignore your gf/wife's nagging. It will pay off.

Anyway, these idiots are found everywhere in the world, in the states where HUGE SUV like dodge and the rest of the monster craps with heavy aircraft doors; those will see huge "crack" on your car doors. In additon, most drivers there have HUGE FAT ASS that weighs 100kg- hence the doors must be WIDE open! :(. Caution: singaporeans are getting fat and loving SUV.....we are on the way...

jack - i park everywhere boy.... i noticed about 3-4 all these while... pretty small so didnt bother... but didnt check for the last week or so..

yesterday noticed another 4 new ones...

and that HUGE HUGE HUGE sharp ding! it is as though someone with a nail or screwdriver whammed into it... ouch man...

i usually park at work place, condo... makan places around the east loh...

thanks for the advice man... maybe i should be even more careful.. even though i already am...missus says i am paranoid..haha

BlackStealth;150879 said:
I can feel your pain. BTW, i have the eccentric habit of :

Not parking at all if i cant find a good space.

Park somewhere far away and kissing a wall at all times

Always go to the lowest level or the highest level of the car parks.

ALways go for parallel parking if you can find one.

Take your time to look for a good parking space and learn to ignore your gf/wife's nagging. It will pay off.

You and me both..... same things i do (even though my car also more den 5yrs old...)
there was once i brought my car to PDR.... owner saw old car.. dun wanto do liao.... cos he say old car metal too hard for him to press..let the younger fella do.... :p

SM, I normally park far away from car too. Once I parked so close to the wall I had to exit from the passengers side. haha

talking about PDR at capitol... yesterday I went to remove a few dents on my boot and bonnet. The guy was like very unhappy I went to him. He actually told me that the dents are not in common places and that do my 1 car can do 20 cars with normal dings...

SM,

I think time for you to make an appointment with Ah Lye and arrange a package deal.

but i got this "superstition" that they more i repair, the more dings i will get....haha

and i also fear that after I groom my car, it will surely rain...

kekeke

In that case, u should just ride a motorbike...

TripleM;150901 said:
In that case, u should just ride a motorbike...

No no no, in that case, he shd get more dings to prove he is rite...... :nehnehhh:

(Just kidding:) )

wah lau dont make fun of me lah... so poor thing got "blue black" on my car liao... sigh...

i am also that type if I say "today very free at work", then it will become so busy that the world collapses.

i also dont eat "bao" when i go on night calls - cos it means i will "bao" a lot of cases on my night...hee hee hee

i also that type that after I reach home i will wonder if i have locked my car...

kekeke

same goes to me bt it happened at the rear bumper.Just collected it 3 days n yesterday i found out theres a dent with scratches, paint came off. My heart is burning man!!

Gad, what car you got?

SMYUEN;150906 said:
i also that type that after I reach home i will wonder if i have locked my car...

kekeke

This part called Obsessive Compulsive Disorder muahahaha:lol2:

T6 - yeah..... i think i have a bit.... shuxx

jaskin;150910 said:
Gad, what car you got?

seriously its just a normal bmw..

gadaffi;150917 said:
seriously its just a normal bmw..

335i????