I Got A Huge Ding On My Car.. &^$*(@#&%(#$

Re: I Got A Huge Ding On My Car.. &^$*(@#&%(#$

seriously if u guys see, u all will puke....

i wonder who will be the FIRST forummer to take delivery of the 335i coupe.... should get special treatment = taxi rides for everybody at meet-up!

haha

I pity the fool who buys the 1st BMW-SG 335i
mr-t.jpg

yeah... we will treat the car with respect... sayang it at meet-up!

but i really want to sit or drive one man... sounds really good car to me...

but of course i cant change cars...sigh..

TripleM;150877 said:
When did they all happen Doc?
Damn, 8 dings all over the places sound bloody shitty to me.....

Ok, watch out where u park next time...DO NOT EVER park next to the following cars:
1. Old old cars like those 5yrs old and above eg Galant, Accord, Lancer whatever those that look like the owners never took care of.
2. Taxis
3. SUV / MPVs ....good chance the kids bang your door
4. Lorries/Vans

I try to observe this - but quite often the car becomes a lorry or pickup magnet - park nice nice beside a nicely washed car but upon your return, it's now a bashed up van or lorry!!!

ml2spin;151028 said:
I try to observe this - but quite often the car becomes a lorry or pickup magnet - park nice nice beside a nicely washed car but upon your return, it's now a bashed up van or lorry!!!

Ha Ha !

I faced the same problem.
Parked my car at corner lot and upon my return the next car parked very closed to my car :(

Basically, these car driver used my car as their judgement to park their car !!!! They are way out of their parking lot :(

one good solution, go park at double yellow lines, nobody dare comes close...kekeee

gadaffi;150931 said:
seriously if u guys see, u all will puke....

well..still BMW leh..a bmw is never worst then a bmx:lol2:

There are also those who would choose to park beside you even though you are in a lonely lot among a thousand empty ones!!!!!!!!!!

NNB! That was what happened to me the other nite at AMK in a HUGE MF HDB CP! Guy just HAVE TO PARK BESIDE ME LOR!!!!!!!!

Geez!!!!!!!

I hv owned my car for less than 4 months and already kenna one ding @ the driver side rear panel, one ding @ front bonnet and one scratch @ passenger side door. I had my previous ride for 2 years and din get a single one.

Is it because its black, its a BMW or both?

nabeh.....just found one on my car also....fu$%$#%@#$@k....
paint got chipped off too...if i find that mofo, i gonna gouge out his eyeballs and skullfu$#%$#(k him... worse part was it got dinged on the panel that can;t be reach by PDR...pcb...

on another note, can i get it fixed at Yew lip?
or maybe i shud juz wait and do a whole respray la... awaiting my Alpine goodness one day....

hoks;151700 said:
I hv owned my car for less than 4 months and already kenna one ding @ the driver side rear panel, one ding @ front bonnet and one scratch @ passenger side door. I had my previous ride for 2 years and din get a single one.

Is it because its black, its a BMW or both?

hate to say this but chances are...BMW...2 others i know also same fate...previous car many years no or few probs...once they "upgraded" to BMW, multi storey car park comes alive...

Mock, I don't really trust PDR. To me they're pretty lazy. If the ding is hard to reach or in an unconventional spot they wouldn't want to do it. Try Ah Lye for better results.

Yes... i once tried PDR.. They have their own timing for every dent... if its those huge ones.. they will dig it out so hard it will be become a lump instead of a ding. Sometimes dun bother to hammer the lump back into shape unless you notice.

jaskin;151817 said:
Mock, I don't really trust PDR. To me they're pretty lazy. If the ding is hard to reach or in an unconventional spot they wouldn't want to do it. Try Ah Lye for better results.

wah.......... like that PDR confirm reputation affected liao....

didnt know of such experiences..

usually i just go Angie from yew lip =)

Just found out that someone reversed into my front bumper! Noticed it when Barry & I were admiring our CSL goodness :(

Total of 5 dents.... driver's door, front bumper and 3 on the roof! Time to visit Angie.

haha how did you get the bumps on the roof. I think I need to visit Angie soon also...

Suay loh. Park under some fruit bearing trees... U know the result.

I also need to visit angie...

group visit?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneTab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back