I have arrived ...

Re: I have arrived ...

he has been real quiet since his shitty team started its downward spiral...orbi goot. that's why I love to hate man u fans.

totoseow;1075432 said:
condolences on ur demise. may u win in 2015 in the league championship and beat Nottingham forest to the crown.

Nottingham Forest rocks. 2-time European Cup champions 1978-1980!!!

MW said:
jonleeck hanged himself last nite. Today is 1st day jiu song

This thread is "I have arrived." Please start a separate thread on "Jon has departed."

$10 pek kim bro boh?

choot sua when? I not free

All hor Kao kan lar... Diver Pui.

surprised there are so many man utd haters ... just shows how successful we've been ... yes, it has been a lousy season for us & we just want to feel how those liverpudlians felt for sooooooo many years ... (fingers and toes put together also cannot count) ... every dog has his day ... enjoy your success for 1 season ... as Arnie said, "I'll be back" ... and we'll be back!!!

I don't hate Man U, I envied Fergie success and how it deprived others. Victory is sweet however especially against Man U and at OT to boot. Would have been sweeter if during Sir Alex reign and not Gollum. YNWA.

Sing when u r winning. Fyi, while we were supposed to watch with some of our fellow pools folks yesterday at my buddy house....none of them turn up. I'm glad they didn't....though we were up for it.

ozipo;1075514 said:
I don't hate Man U, I envied Fergie success and how it deprived others. Victory is sweet however especially against Man U and at OT to boot. Would have been sweeter if during Sir Alex reign and not Gollum. YNWA.

SAF is giving u the chance to have that sweet feeling cos for the past 2 decades, "U will never lose alone"..... From this season we can tell the importance of a gd manager.... he's truly a legend...

not including the one kena send off on sat......

He is a legend. He will be remembered as the one that chose Moyes and hence the demise....

webhunk;1075528 said:
He is a legend. He will be remembered as the one that chose Moyes and hence the demise....

too bad.... he's the best among the worst... LOL

Hello Alex and welcome on board! Congrats and enjoy the ride... See you around soon!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hitclub999com
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back