• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

i know its not recommended to cut sunroof.. but...

geksai

i know its not recommended to cut sunroof.. but...I reali like sunroof... Looking to buy a used 523 or 525... But sunroof versions are rare... And saw some at dealers but condition cmi... So thinking of buying a good condition one and cut roof! Any bro with recommendations? Thanks.

Re: i know its not recommended to cut sunroof.. but...

Sorry mod! I posted wrongly place, pls help move thanks!

I know a workshop that do sun roof installation

hi bro,

can i have the workshop which does sunroof installation?

thanks

Would like to know too..kindly PM me as well.

Thks!

Hi, Just Sharing

I've not done it but saw this advertisement from the VOGS Forum by Robin Audio.

You might want to join the forum and checkout the link with pictures. Cut and Paste some info for you.

CUSTOMISED SUNROOF Hollandia H300 Deluxe Spoiler Sunroof
The Hollandia 300 spoiler sunroofs bring the quality of original equipment to the aftermarket. It offers quality and innovation for any new vehicle, adding sporty styling and open-air freedom. One touch of a button makes operating your sunroof quick, easy, and safe to use - even at night. The Hollandia 300 spoiler sunroof is probably the most attractive looking roof of its kind. It provides lots of light, air and comfort to vehicles of all classes. This spoiler sunroof gives the open road a whole new meaning. With a Hollandia spoiler sunroof by Webasto you get the sun, fun, cool breezes, the moon and the stars!

Features: The sporty and economical alternative | Tilts up, then slides back over the roof | Electronic soft-touch operation | Venus® safety glass protects against 97% of the sun's rays | Interior sliding sunshade is standard | Automatic wind deflector for optimum aerodynamics | Illuminated control panel | Automatic closing when ignition is switched off (with override control) | Anti-trap function keeps sunroof from closing on obstacles | Can be programmed to open to your favorite positions | Various models to suit most small and medium vehicles including sedans, coupes, hatchbacks and 4WDs | Smoothly integrated into the interior of your car: with an attractive trim shell or a luxury soft wrap finishing (optional).

Was quoted $1400 for small glass and $1550 for big glass. 3 years warranty. 1 day down time. LTA approved. GB?

XXX;610687 said:
Hi, Just Sharing

I've not done it but saw this advertisement from the VOGS Forum by Robin Audio.

You might want to join the forum and checkout the link with pictures. Cut and Paste some info for you.

CUSTOMISED SUNROOF Hollandia H300 Deluxe Spoiler Sunroof
The Hollandia 300 spoiler sunroofs bring the quality of original equipment to the aftermarket. It offers quality and innovation for any new vehicle, adding sporty styling and open-air freedom. One touch of a button makes operating your sunroof quick, easy, and safe to use - even at night. The Hollandia 300 spoiler sunroof is probably the most attractive looking roof of its kind. It provides lots of light, air and comfort to vehicles of all classes. This spoiler sunroof gives the open road a whole new meaning. With a Hollandia spoiler sunroof by Webasto you get the sun, fun, cool breezes, the moon and the stars!

Features: The sporty and economical alternative | Tilts up, then slides back over the roof | Electronic soft-touch operation | Venus® safety glass protects against 97% of the sun's rays | Interior sliding sunshade is standard | Automatic wind deflector for optimum aerodynamics | Illuminated control panel | Automatic closing when ignition is switched off (with override control) | Anti-trap function keeps sunroof from closing on obstacles | Can be programmed to open to your favorite positions | Various models to suit most small and medium vehicles including sedans, coupes, hatchbacks and 4WDs | Smoothly integrated into the interior of your car: with an attractive trim shell or a luxury soft wrap finishing (optional).

why not get OEM....meaning get original parts, and ask any workshop to cut to similar to original size, then fix the BMW original part in....

you need to change roof liner too... the mechanism are not that complicated, but just need to CUT...

wah.. like that my car can look something like this liaoz... power... do u know if getting approval for LTA would require another fee or is the price all in?
7039199c.jpg

i installed the same sunroof on my old lancer long time ago.... should be i 2005... somewhere in defu lane...

seriously, it is not advisable.... it is not really very nice as the rubber seal does not flush with the roof... from the side, its pertruding upwards...

installed and sold the car in less than 4 months...

geksai;608548 said:
i know its not recommended to cut sunroof.. but...I reali like sunroof... Looking to buy a used 523 or 525... But sunroof versions are rare... And saw some at dealers but condition cmi... So thinking of buying a good condition one and cut roof! Any bro with recommendations? Thanks.

why is that so?

It was interesting to see this thread alongside a thread on water-leaking E90 driver's side yesterday.......

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElsieHarris
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back